Vainglory Forums

I see the problem with the builds in the game.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Genkilla » September 19, 2017 10:30pm | Report
I googled and did a lot of research. I see a lot of builds but every build has a counter build. One build u get from vgfire is not gonna win every time if u play against a smart player who knows how to counter a crystal build or a player who knows how to counter a weapon build. I tried and tried to find threads on counter builds there is none. People getting these builds and dont know they can be countered. I been playing since day one krul use to hammer me. But evryone use the same build i blues krul because i counter his build.lerarn the player's strength and weaknesses and learn the items dont learn builds new players please!!!

Genkilla
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » September 19, 2017 11:49pm | Report
Counter builds counter somewhat but that's where skill comes in. THe higher skilled player will more likely win.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Genkilla » September 20, 2017 2:16am | Report
Yes im gonna start recruiting with a guild.. Random picking with the comp is nogood

Genkilla

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved