Vainglory Forums

I suggest adding a section on this website with fun facts about vainglory that's updated daily!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by x0xXx0x » September 21, 2017 9:22am | Report
This will improve traffic and get more people here since it seems like an empty hole compared to vainglory forums! The site seems shallow and this is my suggestion to improve it! Add fun to it! Some people will just come here to read the daily fun facts! I think a guy could manage this whole thing if recruited! Ya guys like this idea?

I also suggest putting the pictures with fun facts between vainglory fire logo and find guides craft guide etc line! There should be pictures there daily with fun facts...pictures that change daily! This would be fun and I think it will help this site!

Considering how much toxicity and trolling is in vainglory atm...the fun facts would be plenty! This will also help people relax and take it easy because most of them are nasty because they forgot the fun aspect of the game! Somebody need to remind them that...and this fun fact section could help a lot I think!
Favorite heroes: Fortress, Krul Support, Rona Support, Taka support

Favorite Skin: All Fortress Skins

Skill Tier: Vainglorious

x0xXx0x
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » September 21, 2017 2:08pm | Report
Not trying to be rude, but facts are sorta. . . limited. You can only have so many facts and it wouldn't really actually improve traffic(maybe a tiny bit for a short amount of time for newbies). Events/contests generated by SEMC or the community would improve traffic a lot more imo.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by PsiGuard » September 21, 2017 4:46pm | Report
Hey guys, first of all we appreciate your feedback and suggestions to improve the site. Community feedback is what drives our additions and improvements to VGF and other network sites over time.

I do tend to agree with MaximusPrime that game facts would run out pretty quickly. Since this is a guide site, I feel like people go to guides first to learn about the game. However, if you feel inspired to create more of a general guide or factlist, you're free to do so of course!

As for events and contests, that's something that's likely to be more effective but usually has a cost of course. Did you have any particular ideas for an event or contest in mind that you want to see?

PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » September 21, 2017 5:30pm | Report
Yes we want the hero ideas contest hehe :)
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by x0xXx0x » September 22, 2017 12:26am | Report
MaximusPrime wrote:

Not trying to be rude, but facts are sorta. . . limited. You can only have so many facts and it wouldn't really actually improve traffic(maybe a tiny bit for a short amount of time for newbies). Events/contests generated by SEMC or the community would improve traffic a lot more imo.

1 fun fact per day with picture! That way wih 360 fun facts you have a whole year rotation! When new ones appear you add those too...i was not speaking about adding a section like general section with fun facts because this would be booring! 1 fun fact picture per day that rotates...with 360 pictures you have one full year covered with 1 picture per day rotation !

Tournaments and contests are dead...atm there are not many players left in vainglory to do that! The guilds are crowded with people that were not active in 30d plus!
Favorite heroes: Fortress, Krul Support, Rona Support, Taka support

Favorite Skin: All Fortress Skins

Skill Tier: Vainglorious

x0xXx0x
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » September 22, 2017 1:51pm | Report
1 year = 360 days? ok. based on everything you have said on this site, you 1) seem extremely toxic and rude all the time and 2) are 12 or a troller. Please remember that this site was made so other VG players could interact with one another and so we could help each other get better at the game, and not be toxic whenever you're unhappy. I hope you take this into consideration the next time you type something here.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved