Vainglory Forums

I'm done.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crazedjellyfish » November 12, 2017 1:30pm | Report
I am a T7 silver player who has fallen to low T6 gold in around 8 matches. This because every match I enter are full of trolls (such as a CP lane Phinn), toxic players (such as the Blackfeather who rages at allies whenever he dies due to not buying defense items), and pure idiots (like the Gwen I had yesterday who repeatedly got ganked and said "We need vision" even though most of all the brushes were covered in Scout Traps). These examples are all real, by the way. You would expect better allies in T7.

I've tolerated this for quite some time, and I see it isn't getting any better. Because of this, I plan to leave this cesspit of trolls and morons for good. Some players might say, "play casual", but whenever I do I just end up playing with more toxic players than in ranked.

So goodbye. I doubt I'll ever return to this game. What's funny is that I came to Vainglory after quitting a MOBA which was also very toxic. And for any egotistical, toxic imbeciles who plan to respond to this with a remark that they perceive to be clever or "cool": Get a life. I won't be checking replies, I'm not even going anywhere near this community for a long time. Also, if a moderator considers this to be spam, delete it by all means. I'm just writing this to announce my leaving and vent my anger.

See you never.

Crazedjellyfish
Unremarkable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » November 12, 2017 4:48pm | Report
Ill miss you helped me a lot in the pass one-two years on the community

Any chance u might come back in 5 years?
Your RAW skill is able to determine what an outcome of a fight, Beaware your enemys also have possion of this power~ TakuisGud

Relying on your teammates will get you nowhere. Rely on yourself and trust your teammates you are going to do good~TakuIsGud

Those who are greedy try to find more ways to have more glory(greed),However at the end they will end up with nothing~Quote from the book Fables

Gold is not useful when in possion. It is useful when it is spend~Takuisgud

Those who blindly charge in, are idiots. Those who run away from a fight, are cowards. Those who play and flow the game, are followers. Those who control the games, are intellgent people~Takuisgud

One good plan is better then a 100 phoney plans~Best Moba gamer, my uncle

Takuisgud
Unremarkable (15)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShadowHoang » November 13, 2017 1:00am | Report
rip well hope u come back
u were one of the first people in vgf to give me tips so thanks for all that

ShadowHoang
Quote | PM | +Rep by Faey » November 13, 2017 3:03am | Report
I am exploring other MOBAs such as AOV and MLBB. So far, AoV is quite good. I also tried the very popular "Kings Of Glory" since I can read Chinese. They're all fine but somehow feels lacking compared to VG.
If only those toxic ****s would leave this game. I'm starting to turn into a toxic player because I care less about what others feel now. Since they're all *******s to me.
Crazy déjà vu

Faey
Unremarkable (15)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » November 13, 2017 8:37am | Report
The thing is, there will be toxic people in every game, no matter what. I have encountered this problem numerous times, but the only way to completely get rid of the trollers is to have a lot of trustworthy friends to party up with. Otherwise you'll just have to deal with the trollers :P
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Rank: Pinnacle Of Awesome Silver(until soloq makes me drop)
Mains: Lorelai, Skyr, Catherine
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (53)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crazedjellyfish » November 17, 2017 11:31am | Report
Well I'm back earlier than expected. It seems like I just needed a break, and things going on irl were probably a factor in making me so irritated.

I apologize for the semi-dramatic rant.

Crazedjellyfish
Unremarkable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » November 17, 2017 11:37am | Report
It's fine, we all need a break now and then. Competitive can really stress people out and sometimes you just need to get away from all of the stress for a while. However, being able to deal with the stress is something you'll have to get good at if you want to move up in tiers a lot.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Rank: Pinnacle Of Awesome Silver(until soloq makes me drop)
Mains: Lorelai, Skyr, Catherine
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (53)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Uberfukken » November 17, 2017 1:39pm | Report
I know how you feel, I even got idiot carry
who get himself killed 11 times even though my support peeling super hard for him.
Anyway, I'm glad you're back.
you helped me when I was a noob.
So thanks.
IGN:FatalPulse
Server:SEA
Mains:
Vox (C) BF,Reim (J) Ardan, Fortress (S)

Uberfukken

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!