Vainglory Forums

I'm so Confused with Petal's basic attack!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by S0SAN0 » March 3, 2016 5:38am | Report
Petal's first skill summons a munion, up to the maximunm of 3 munions. When she select a targets, her munions will follow her to attack the target. So the question is... Is the munions' attacking, a basic attack of petal or a crystal one?

S0SAN0
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » March 3, 2016 12:06pm | Report
Her basic attack is when she shoots a sunbeam at them, her munions are counted as a ability so they use crystal damage, that's as much as I can tell you.
But good that your using or are interested in petal, I feel she is really underrated

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by NoahsNotHere » March 3, 2016 3:58pm | Report
Petals little tiny minions are counted as crystal damage, if you see any hit-marks on your target and it is blue; it is crystal, if it is red, it is basic attack damage. i would rather use crystal build for jungle and basic damage build for the lane.

NoahsNotHere
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by S0SAN0 » March 7, 2016 12:52am | Report
vikings102 wrote:

Her basic attack is when she shoots a sunbeam at them, her munions are counted as a ability so they use crystal damage, that's as much as I can tell you.
But good that your using or are interested in petal, I feel she is really underrated

hey thxs,
but she is not to be underestimated. for she can finishes off enemy faster than (some assassin)

S0SAN0
Quote | PM | +Rep by Atsurvius » March 7, 2016 1:17am | Report
S0SAN0 wrote:

hey thxs,
but she is not to be underestimated. for she can finishes off enemy faster than (some assassin)

That's not really Petal's strength, as assassins like Taka are the ones that can finish players quickly. Petal really excels in kiting, i.e. damaging and wearing down heroes that require close range combat, like Krul, Phinn, Glaive, Joule etc. If you play Petal in the jungle, you will want to get Frostburn, which activates upon the munions' attacks, NOT yours.
Skaarf is my bae forever

Looking for a guild that uses social groups to just discuss about VG-related stuff

Atsurvius
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved