Vainglory Forums

Im sorry but whats going on?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Genkilla » September 19, 2017 8:59pm | Report
Man its killin me!! You play a game and you have to people with power and a friggin sorry captain with all defensive and no power late game that hurts a lot..if the other team has all power and no captain with all defensive man your screwed!!! Im like geez whats up with the training videos?whats going on why people not learning the game?idk something has to give im tired of all defensive and late game when it count captains cant kill anyone it s u cks!!!!

Genkilla
Quote | PM | +Rep by Genkilla » September 19, 2017 9:05pm | Report
Its over and over and over again!!!!i cant play rank because a captain gonna make us loose because of no power .. I watch the videos.. I been playing since day one with 10 hero's. At first nobody got defensive items. Made me sick how you gonna when with no def? Now they buy all def and no power? Wtf making me sick again.... I guess i will play angry birds

Genkilla
Quote | PM | +Rep by Genkilla » September 19, 2017 9:12pm | Report
Im sorry but with these really strong def breaking items.. A all def captain is screwed... All i buy is def breaking items.. Evryone else does to...captain roles has to change!!! Or they need to be stronger idk whats up but im tired of late game and captains cant kill anyone! They captain they should be first killers

Genkilla
Quote | PM | +Rep by Genkilla » September 19, 2017 9:13pm | Report
I watch the videos

Genkilla
Quote | PM | +Rep by Genkilla » September 19, 2017 9:18pm | Report
I don't play rank anymore again!!! Over and over the same thing ... Me and another and a all defensive captain. The other team no captain all power!!! Come on really? Its killing me!!!!!!!!

Genkilla
Quote | PM | +Rep by Genkilla » September 19, 2017 9:22pm | Report
Go back to roaming please people not getting the captain role!!!!

Genkilla
Quote | PM | +Rep by Genkilla » September 19, 2017 9:26pm | Report
I know it doesn't mean much but im level 5 and i stop playing rank for now until something changes again

Genkilla
Quote | PM | +Rep by Genkilla » September 19, 2017 9:27pm | Report
All def captains killing me

Genkilla
Quote | PM | +Rep by Genkilla » September 19, 2017 9:32pm | Report
Really smart players are taking advantage of all def items build captains.. Buy all shield and guard breaking items and the captain is screwed period!!! Your next after the captain!!!!

Genkilla
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » September 19, 2017 11:49pm | Report
Can you like, edit your posts and not spam the "Recent Activity" thing please. It also makes it look like a lot of reading(I mean it is, sorta) and makes people less likely to want to help you. thanks.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved