Vainglory Forums

Info Request: Can I Get a Full Breakdown of Catherine's Stormguard Ability?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by KingNekogon » June 5, 2016 5:19am | Report
Really, I'd like to have a run down of the mechanics of Stormguard for my GF. She mains Cath better than most I've seen/played with, but we're both a little confused on the exact specifics of how it works.

I see that it reflect damage above 77 (+7 per level, +25% at overdrive), wouldn't that mean higher levels of the skill means you take more damage? This is the part that confuses me. It seems rather counter-intuitive to the concept of a "barrier" to me.

She's curious of "even if it doesn't reflect it back, does it still stop damage? Like if there's no enemies around, will it still reduce the damage? It seems like it, like when I used it against Ringo's fire breath."

KingNekogon
Quote | PM | +Rep by Apocalypse27 » June 5, 2016 8:46pm | Report
basically the higher level it is, the more damage it reflects back to the enemyand the maximum damage it can take unfortunately increases, thats why with a overdrived stormguard ringo's ult ( and all wp heroes)does pathetic damage to catherine as all attacks will do a maximum of 77 damage pet hit. Kind of ridiculous if you ask me.

Apocalypse27

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved