Vainglory Forums

Is Lyra strong in Update 2.2?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Poll Question:

Is Lyra strong in Update 2.2?
Yes
A little bit
No
VOTE
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blissey123 » March 5, 2017 3:00pm | Report
I am a Lyra main and you may have also read my guide. I'm just wondering if Lyra is strong at the current update. I don't play as much as many of you so I am just wondering. Can u please give your honest opinions? Thanks.
IGN: Blissey123
Hero mains: Lyra, Catherine, Koshka, Idris, Celeste, Kestrel, Flicker,Celeste
Heroes that I am good at but I don't have: Joule
Practicing: Kestrel, Celeste, Vox, Idris
Tier: Worthy Foe Silver
Best Heroes: Lyra, Catherine, Idris, Kestrel, Koshka, Vox, Celeste

Blissey123
Notable (17)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ArcaneBlitz » March 5, 2017 5:08pm | Report
I've seen some high tier streams still ban her at times but not as much as before. From what I've observed she seems viable but I'm only tier 4 so take what I say with a grain of salt. Lyra Captains can babysit the lane and harass the enemy Carry with her Auto attacks which can be very oppressive early game. In addition, she provides so much lane sustain with her Sigil health regeneration so she can usually win a trade in the lane early game. The utility she provides is still valuable, the speed Boost, the anti-melee field, Gap closing from her Passage and her heals. I'd say due to her vast utility, she is still viable and strong. :3

ArcaneBlitz
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blissey123 » March 7, 2017 4:54am | Report
Thank you.
IGN: Blissey123
Hero mains: Lyra, Catherine, Koshka, Idris, Celeste, Kestrel, Flicker,Celeste
Heroes that I am good at but I don't have: Joule
Practicing: Kestrel, Celeste, Vox, Idris
Tier: Worthy Foe Silver
Best Heroes: Lyra, Catherine, Idris, Kestrel, Koshka, Vox, Celeste

Blissey123
Notable (17)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved