Vainglory Forums

Kamikaze players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by DoudJr » January 3, 2015 3:06am | Report
You know you got a Japanese (see what I did there?) player on the enemy team when your team have 2 junglers 1 laner, the enemy 2 laners 1 jungler and yet the solo enemy jungler still tries to early invade your side. I swore I laughed when I saw coming towards us.

Other case is when players think they're god and start tower diving when you're full health.

An other one is the laner who refuses to back out, he has like 50 health left and still, and still he keeps on doing his business, farming the lane like nothing ever happened.
IGN : DoudJr
Region: EU
Main: SAW, Catherine
Practicing: Adagio, Petal
Skill Tier : Simply Amazing

DoudJr
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SexyMonkeyKing » January 3, 2015 7:25am | Report
I played with a Ringo on my team that bought 6 boots and continued to run past the enemy turrets to destroy the crystal. Well all the turrets were still up so he died every time. This was a Kamikaze too.
IGN: SexyMonkeyKing
Region: NA
Main: Usually any Support
Great Karma
Karma Lvl: 20

SexyMonkeyKing
Notable (12)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kalaber » January 8, 2015 6:38pm | Report
Early in the game i sometimes opt to remain in the lane with low health since it takes longer to heal than die.

Kalaber
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SexyMonkeyKing » January 8, 2015 6:52pm | Report
Kalaber wrote:

Early in the game i sometimes opt to remain in the lane with low health since it takes longer to heal than die.

This is a bad way to play. You are giving the enemy team free gold when you do this. Its better to regroup then give the enemy team more ways to beat you.
IGN: SexyMonkeyKing
Main: Usually any Support
Great Karma
Karma Lvl: 20

SexyMonkeyKing
Notable (12)
Quote | PM | +Rep by sasquatch » January 8, 2015 8:56pm | Report
I think it's rather easy to play he lane with low health, I do it all the time successfully. At that point I'm trying to suck up as much cash as I can before I have to leave. Obviously just play extra defensively. Common sense helps too (don't go past the middle marker, at that point go home).
Stay Frosty

sasquatch
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheNatural » January 8, 2015 11:44pm | Report
I like it when we are playing a match where the enemy are staying tight together every where they go. Then my teammates continue to run and challenge all of them one at a time over n over n keep diein n dien.... And there's no way to tell them. HEY wait up or HEY let's group together. See cause I'm usually guilty of being in the deadmans cool down too lol...... But yes I have a very bad habit of Crashing out. Ehhhh a lot

TheNatural
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kalaber » January 16, 2015 12:10pm | Report

This is a bad way to play. You are giving the enemy team free gold when you do this. Its better to regroup then give the enemy team more ways to beat you.

Thanks for that, it took me awhile to realize it gives the enemy gold....and experience too?

Kalaber
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by iiBlue » January 17, 2015 8:18am | Report

I played with a Ringo on my team that bought 6 boots and continued to run past the enemy turrets to destroy the crystal. Well all the turrets were still up so he died every time. This was a Kamikaze too.

I actually wanna see this happen lol. Sounds fun to watch unless they're on your team…

iiBlue
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » January 21, 2015 2:21pm | Report
Kalaber wrote:

Thanks for that, it took me awhile to realize it gives the enemy gold....and experience too?

Yup. Not only will they farm more gold, but you'll give them quite a bit of gold, and EXP.

Usually when I have killed the enemy laner, I stay farm as much as I can, then go back once I see them coming to get better stuff as long as I'm past the middle half of the lane.
IGN: dream21

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by McPwn » January 26, 2015 3:10pm | Report
Yep, I killed an entire enemy team in a single Afterburn one time because they were all three in the lane with about 10% health left each, still going. It was frickin' sweet :D

McPwn
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved