Vainglory Forums

Koshka

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by kayossluve » November 15, 2016 9:23am | Report
I mainly play with Koshka and am hoping someone can help me better understand 2 things about her.

1. After using Twirly Death, I hear the sound effects from her next 2 attacks that she does, but if I do it correctly, I hear it for 3-5 times. Why is that?

2. Stutter stepping with Koshka - How would one do it with Koshka? From my experience I think I do it after I do Twirly Death and attack the target when they're fleeing.

kayossluve
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » November 15, 2016 2:51pm | Report
1) If you tap away before you actually execute the attack, you will hear the attack sound but you won't actually attack (sort of like failed stutter stepping)

2) If you want to stutter step with Koshka, you should probably get extra attack speed (at least a Blazing Salvo) or else stutter stepping won't do anything but I don't think that Koshka needs extra attack speed as her heroic perk is changed. If you really want to stutter step with her, probably just do it after you use your Twirly Death so you can quickly land those empowered basic attacks.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved