Vainglory Forums

Krul can not hit when the target is moving.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Talktomygun » June 26, 2015 4:21am | Report
I am playing krul and everytimr i try to hit a moving monster or an enemy my krul fumbles and does not hit the target. Has anyone noticed the same?

Talktomygun
Quote | PM | +Rep by wolf_hands » June 27, 2015 2:39pm | Report
Krul has one of the shortest ranges in Vainglory. If it's an enemy hero (he does use his hands to attack after all), Shiversteel is a great item to stick to your target.

A good strategy is to try and keep up with the target is to continue to walk with the target instead of letting the game automatically move Krul for you.
IGN: wolf_hands
NA Regional Community Manager for SEMC
I'm on Twitter and Twitch too!

wolf_hands
<SEMC Staff>
Remarkable (22)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheManTheMythTheLegend » July 2, 2015 6:40pm | Report
Sorry dude but if you're going for a Krul buff that's exactly the opposite of what should happen. Right now, Krul is the most overpowered character in the game.
IGN - KillerInstincts
Skill Tier - Simply Amazing Gold *Before Compression :(*
Main - Skaarf, Joule, Catherine
Alts - Glaive, Taka
"You can't get got; you gotta go get. If you get got you can't go get, but if you go get its hard to get got."

TheManTheMythTheLegend
Notable (9)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Beerchunkz » July 6, 2015 8:53pm | Report
I love this game because they balanced all of the heroes very very well. And then theres krul...
Im not one to whine about op heros i would rather find a way to counter them. But krul needs a slight debuff period.

Hes hard to kill due to his semi tankiness in addition to has absolutley ***nine life harvest, and on top of that when he gets on you in late game team fights he hits harrdd.

Some minor changes would do fine, maybe a slight decrease to the amount he heals on his active. Or lower his dmg output and make him more an initiator/tank/slight support.

But as of know he is capable of playing tank and hyper carry, with massive self sustain on top of it.

Beerchunkz
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » July 18, 2015 5:53pm | Report
That's the intended weakness for his kit...
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved