Vainglory Forums

Krul is op pls fix it or pls tell me how to beat him

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acedudeguy » January 17, 2016 11:54pm | Report
I can't beat Krul whether I'm playing early or late game he is too op

Acedudeguy
Quote | PM | +Rep by PolaDaBear » January 18, 2016 8:06am | Report
First off, late game Krul is a monster. The best thing you can do is starve him and simply overwhelm him. That means early game invades as a jungler. He isn't that buff early on.

Jungler
-If you are a sniper/mage that is best. The best tactic to take is to kite him. When I play as Ringo it's very easy to keep him at a distance. If he latches on to you, get away. Don't let him stick to you. (Easier said than done)

-If you are melee timing is key. Get in and burst quickly, but don't waste your abilities when he has his buff up from his A ability. Wait for the buff to drop and then burst. Once his stacks begin to stack up, GET OUT! Seriously, run away until his stacks dissipate, rinse and repeat. When he 1 vs 3's it's due to not knowing when to back off. A late game Krul with a Breaking Point and full stacks can literally wipe teams. Get your damage in, time your abilities to correspond opposite his buff and if you don't burst him, get out, let his stacks disappear and then try again.

Roam
-Get an ATLAS PAULDRON! Krul can be neutered so easily if your roam prioritizes this item and spams it.

Lane
-Most laners are snipers/mage so again, kiting is your friend. Just keep him at a distance and you should be ok. Best to focus him and burst, he's only dangerous once he gets his stacks up.

Overall, if you are a melee hero, Krul's entire kit is built around outlasting you 1 vs. 1, so don't stick around long enough for this to happen. You should focus the other carry when in team fights. Let your sniper kite Krul from the backline.

Bottom line though, is the timing. It's frustrating when you see your teammates wasting abilities on a buffed Krul who just used his A ability. You can do very little damage to a Krul when this buff is up, especially late game. Use patience, as he will usually lead with this ability.

Good luck in the Fold! Krul is scary but not impossible, unless he's late game with Boots, Clockwork, Breaking Point, Bonesaw, Crucible, and Shiversteel. Than good luck, just don't let him get to that point!

PolaDaBear
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » January 18, 2016 11:43am | Report
Most of the heroes are op if played correctly also

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » January 18, 2016 1:11pm | Report
best hero to play against krul in jungle is crystal skye.

in the early game invade him repeatedly, he is no match for you forward barrage

by late game he will be really weak
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 18, 2016 7:19pm | Report
Krul isn't OP you just need to learn to invade.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LokiOakenshield » January 18, 2016 8:16pm | Report
I used to think so too, but I learned how to beat him, or at least not get completely demolished by him. His damage and lifesteal all comes from his stacks. Don't let him build up stacks on you, so kite him, and don't go head to head or 1v1 with him. Have your support build AP to slow his attack speed.

Good counters to him are ranged heroes due to their ability to kite him. Burst heroes are generally good too. Avoid getting hit by his C ability. Advanced Krul players are beginning to be tricky with it, throwing it to the side or in the opposite direction of you then sprinting in behind you and letting it hit you on the rebound.

And as stated before, starve him early on. He's incredibly weak at the start. A good jungle counter is Koshka due to her early game strength. The earlier the game ends the better.
Life's tough, deal with it

LokiOakenshield
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Divinaxel » January 19, 2016 2:28am | Report
As one who main Krul,

Enemies often invade our jungle, because they know that Krul has a weak early game. Actually, Krul isn't OP. Everyone can beat everyone. Only if they use them right. An attack speed Krul is overrated. When a Krul is around, buy Atlas when your roamer is dumb.
THESE ARE THE
ONLY COLORS
MY EYES SEE

Divinaxel
Notable (12)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 19, 2016 8:18am | Report
It might surprise some people how much sheild dampens spectral smite. Early game a good kruls damage will only come from spectral so if your too stubborn to invade get some shield for early and later wards build some armour.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acedudeguy » January 24, 2016 2:21pm | Report
Lots of u said to kite what would u do if he uses his A then shiversteel ur then slow so u can't run away plus he has so many stacks from u trying to run away that he can easily overcome u

Acedudeguy
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acedudeguy » January 24, 2016 2:23pm | Report
And also what do u do when ur teamates won't invade with u or u r lane and they won't invade

Acedudeguy

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved