Vainglory Forums

Lane / Jungle Carry Help / Tips. Please?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Chrizzz » January 17, 2016 3:35pm | Report
Actually, i CAN carry on Lane / Jungle to a certain degree, but somehow i can't do it as good as other people could do. My skye for example, been playing her for about 15-20 matches and i'm still kinda suck at her (she's so squishy >:( ), with skye i only have about 3-4 wins while if i use my cath my wins rate goes up considerably. So any tips for carrying in either / both Lane and jungle?
Thanks!!!!!

Chrizzz
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 17, 2016 9:52pm | Report
Well with Skye or any other carry when you buy shield or armour buy health with it, that way it will make you much more durable then usual.

You only really need frost burn and broken myth on Skye, I build that and defence if I'm dying too easy but if not I replace one defence for a clock work

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Chrizzz » January 18, 2016 12:20am | Report
I know that skye need both CP + Def item. But the problem is idk which item to build first. If i build CP first then i'll become squishy. If i build Def first then my attack won't hurt the enemies

Chrizzz
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 18, 2016 7:17pm | Report
Build both at the same time. Which one you prioritise depends on the enemy team comp

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LokiOakenshield » January 18, 2016 8:32pm | Report
Defense is so important. With Skye I typically start with the usual crystal bit and health potion. By 7th minute you should have built at least 1 tier one defense item and tier 1 boot and upgrade the crystal bit to heavy crystal. At that point I rush Frostburn, then an energy battery. My final build includes Frostburn, Travel Boots, Eve of Harvest, Aegis (I only build armor if both enemy carries are WP) Broken Myth, then Shatterglass. Sometimes I replace shatter glass with armor or Fountain of Renewal, experiment and figure out what works best for you. If they don't build shield replace Broken Myth with an item of your choice (Crystal or defense usually)

Being a Lane carry is all about positioning. With Skye initiate with Death from above and Suri Strike to go behind the enemies and forward barrage their squishy carry, then Suri Strike back to your team. Or Suri Strike into DFA, depends on the situation.

Hope that was helpful :)
Life's tough, deal with it

LokiOakenshield
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 18, 2016 9:07pm | Report
Eve isn't exactly the best item right now, I recommend clock work much more for ability spam. No need for
shatterglass at all though defence is more important, in fact I find frost burn better then shat glass because it nearly gives as much damage plus the slow for a cheaper cost.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Atsurvius » January 19, 2016 3:43am | Report
It kind of depends on the enemy tean composition and how your team fares early. If your team manages to bully them out of the jungle, finishing a tier 3 damage item is acceptable as it helps in snowballing your lead.

On the other hand, defense items are important if you find yourself dying too quickly in teamfights, or if you get focused too quickly.

As for team compositions, it is fairly obvious to build the corresponding defense items if the enemy team goes full CP or full WP etc.
Skaarf is my bae forever

Looking for a guild that uses social groups to just discuss about VG-related stuff

Atsurvius
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved