Vainglory Forums

List of bugs from the recent patch

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Poll Question:

Have you experienced these bugs?
Yes, all of them
Yes, some of them
No
I have experienced other bugs (post below)
VOTE
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 23, 2015 11:22am | Report
A) sometimes Rona's visual effects fail to trigger

B) sometimes a hero can gain the ability of infinite sprint. I think this is a bug with warhorn, though I'm not sure.

C) If you touch a certain part of the top right of the screen during a game, the game will crash. I'm not sure where exactly it is, I just know it is in that general area.

D) Catherine's bubble does not return damage against vox's abilities, sometimes.

E) sometimes the game audio will glitch and stop playing. During this, the game is either buggy frame wise or crashes often. I had to restart my iPad to fix. It has happened multiple times.

F) sometimes, when multiple mines are stacked onto each other, the damage reduction will fail to activate.

G) attacking jungle monsters from a certain angle, for example: attacking the left side healing minion from behind, will result in the jungle minion not attacking or acknowledging it is being attacked.

H) I'm not sure if this is a game mechanic, but when Taka uses kaku, and is being revealed by a mine's flare, Taka will no longer be revealed.

I) Finally, sometimes Ringo's and Glaive's passives will fail to critical strike.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DArKThEoRy » August 24, 2015 7:08am | Report
Since patch 1.7, has anyone else noticed that your turrets will continue attacking minions even when you are near your own turret and an enemy player attacks you directly? Aren't they supposed to attack the enemy at the point when the enemy attacks you near your own turret. I could be mistaken, but I thought that was the case prior to the most recent patch update.

I've found I need to clear the nearby minions before my turret will begin attacking the enemy player.

DArKThEoRy
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 26, 2015 4:20am | Report
Yes that reminds me of one I forgot:

When you attack an enemy hero with a global ult, such as fortress's ultimate, the turret with aggravate onto you, even if it is currently attacking minions.
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Praple » August 28, 2015 12:26pm | Report
I have noticed the dead sound bug. It happens to me a lot.

I also notice that when I jungle Krul (not sure about other heroes) the minion kill counter is often under crediting kills. It should increment 1 for each kill and 2 each for the pair above the mines.

This is a tip, but I watch the counters to guage where I am at against opponents as they climb the item ladder & as they climb levels. If I see an opponent's minion count jump 4 quickly, his butt is over near a minion mine. Once in a while that is a meaningful piece of information.

Praple
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 30, 2015 5:28am | Report
I don't understand what you are saying, praple?

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by CoolDancer » August 31, 2015 12:04am | Report
I have encountered this (B) sometimes a hero can gain the ability of infinite sprint. I think this is a bug with warhorn, though I'm not sure.). It sucks especially when it was used by Ringo.

CoolDancer
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 31, 2015 1:27pm | Report
DArKThEoRy wrote:

Since patch 1.7, has anyone else noticed that your turrets will continue attacking minions even when you are near your own turret and an enemy player attacks you directly? Aren't they supposed to attack the enemy at the point when the enemy attacks you near your own turret. I could be mistaken, but I thought that was the case prior to the most recent patch update.

I've found I need to clear the nearby minions before my turret will begin attacking the enemy player.

That is very odd. Turret is supposed to aggro on enemy if enemy attacks you while in range of your turret.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 31, 2015 1:28pm | Report
CoolDancer wrote:

I have encountered this (B) sometimes a hero can gain the ability of infinite sprint. I think this is a bug with warhorn, though I'm not sure.). It sucks especially when it was used by Ringo.

I think it is much worse when krul or Catherine has it! :)

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nishy123 » September 2, 2015 5:13pm | Report
Is this a glitch, or is is this supposed to happen, I'm not sure, but after the 1.7 patch, I cannot use any of the free weekly rotation heroes which I don't have. Is this because I bought 9 heroes or it is a glitch, I'm still not sure

Nishy123
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » September 3, 2015 7:46am | Report
All I know about that is that you can't play free rotation heroes, that you don't own, in ranked. If you can't in normal, then you should take a screenshot and report the bug to one of the developers or moderators. They can fix it for you.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved