Vainglory Forums

Lyra or Adaigo for semi offensive gameplay??

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cyanogenmoded » July 5, 2017 12:07pm | Report
I would highly recommend adagio as a carry hero, he is very flexible letting you make use of his high range, high damage (gift of fire + B, empowered auto attacks).
He is one of the only counters for vox, so if you are playing a ranked match , and the jungler picks wp , you should pick cp adagio and thrash the enemy carry late game, he scales really well and only needs good farming skill.
Make sure you build the cp recommended(take a crucible and/or war tread for bonus splah healing) and always lit the minion on fire to get energy regen as you use your B on them , wait for the broken myth stacks in a team figgt after using your A , after few seconds pop that b and smash AA on the carry or anyone low , 3-5 shots guaranteed kill.

As for kyra, i will not recommended a carry lyra, she aint that powerful and is mainly used for her powerful heals.
I will be your worst nightmare
Main heroes- Glaive(wp), Petal(dead, this hero is dead for me), cp adagio, vox, gwen, lance(not bad), koshka, alpha and sometimes the current meta.

Cyanogenmoded

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved