Vainglory Forums

Matchmaking system wth?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by GoldenLionShiki » June 17, 2016 10:46am | Report
Is the matchmaking system broken?

Today I had the worst match experience of my life. I was in casual, playing Ringo. It's the only time I have lost a match before the 15 minute mark. The opposition had 28 kills where we had 3. I felt like I couldn't do anything, couldn't even last hit to get gold cos all the minions were always on their turret and they had 2 laners so playing aggro was out of question. I was getting ganked even on my own turret. My two junglers kept getting killed single-handedly by enemy solo jungler. When they came up to gank they got ganked instead of the enemy.

I accept that I'm not good at it yet and there are much better players out there. But the matchmaking system seriously felt broken when it paired me up with people on my skill level on my team and people on twice the skill level on the enemy. At least give a good guy on our team too damn.

GoldenLionShiki
Quote | PM | +Rep by Elitis » June 17, 2016 1:09pm | Report
Hmm yeah use it as a learning experience tho, you could of dropped into the jungle taken out the jungle and then all three of you take on the lane. There's always a counter to whatever the enemy team is doing. Think fast and execute.

Elitis
Quote | PM | +Rep by Breezenoli » June 17, 2016 10:59pm | Report
As with most games solo que sucks either carry hard or party up :)

Breezenoli
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » June 18, 2016 4:54pm | Report
Breezenoli wrote:

As with most games solo que sucks either carry hard or party up :)

Personally I love the solo experience and find the people that complain about it are normally on the worse end of the skill ladder

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by HyperKiller » July 9, 2016 11:42am | Report
vikings102 wrote:

Personally I love the solo experience and find the people that complain about it are normally on the worse end of the skill ladder

Then obviously you dont go for a serious rank. Solo ranked queue is by far the fastest way to drop tiers.

HyperKiller
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Apocalypse27 » July 9, 2016 11:14pm | Report
How can there be 2 laners on the enemy team if they are twice ur skill level? LOL

Apocalypse27
Quote | PM | +Rep by HyperKiller » July 10, 2016 8:46am | Report
Apocalypse27 wrote:

How can there be 2 laners on the enemy team if they are twice ur skill level? LOL

Maybe the jungler was Krul?

HyperKiller
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » July 11, 2016 1:23pm | Report
HyperKiller wrote:

Then obviously you dont go for a serious rank. Solo ranked queue is by far the fastest way to drop tiers.

I haven't dropped a rank yet ;)

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by HyperKiller » July 11, 2016 3:57pm | Report
vikings102 wrote:

I haven't dropped a rank yet ;)

Then you either a) haven't been playing ranked matches for long, b) get REALLY lucky with every match, or c) actually play with a team. This whole season I haven't gotten above t1 silver because of auto-lockers, noobs, and Petal.

HyperKiller
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » July 12, 2016 10:32am | Report
HyperKiller wrote:

Then you either a) haven't been playing ranked matches for long, b) get REALLY lucky with every match, or c) actually play with a team. This whole season I haven't gotten above t1 silver because of auto-lockers, noobs, and Petal.

Nah, I mainly play support or jungle

vikings102
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved