Vainglory Forums

Need some serious players to play with!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ahmong » January 1, 2015 6:14pm | Report
That first game you and I played was good. Just sucks you kept getting hit by joules ult lol. But I swear I thought we were going to win that game. I should have initiated better and used my heals better and used the crucible timely so you wouldn't have to die to joules ult. That was my bad. Should have supported better.

Ahhh we could have won that 1st game. It would have been an epic comeback win. They were leading so much and we pushed them to the wall where they had to be on the defensive.

The 2nd game was great though, good job on picking out the stragglers.

Also a little advice, disengage when you feel it will take you a while to get the kill if you're alone. Or ping that you want support. Just know when to engage and disengage that's all lol. It was fun playing though, hope I catch you on again.
IGN: Ahmong
Main: Tank support Adagio
Karma level: 12
Region: NA
Skill Tier: Floating around "Pretty good" and "The Hotness"

Looking for a team

ahmong
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acooookiejar » January 1, 2015 6:18pm | Report
I got a team that never loses.... Jk... We lost like twice...
Anyway.. I play adagio... My teammate with whom I have outstanding chemistry with plays taka. Pm me to discuss strategy and tactics and to try out a few games. Ps.. We are super serious,
Character: adagio
Karma level: 13
Need a serious team.
Text me 623 340 9041
Ps.. Domt text me for fun. Text or call for serious game discussions. I'm tired of wasting my time with randoms and unserious players

Oh and for everyone posting their kill death ratio... Post yer assists as well. They probably suck. You probably go jungle with war horns. And let yourself lose the game so you can come on here and say.... Guys! I went 50-0 with koshka
Also... Anyone bragging about karma level and amount of wins..... I dare you to make a new account and only play adagio... See how badly you get raped

Acooookiejar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ahmong » January 1, 2015 7:59pm | Report
By the way, since you've seen me play, any critique? Advice?

Looking for a team

ahmong
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acooookiejar » January 2, 2015 2:45am | Report
Among... Let's play against each other,,,
Need a serious team.
Text me 623 340 9041
Ps.. Domt text me for fun. Text or call for serious game discussions. I'm tired of wasting my time with randoms and unserious players

Oh and for everyone posting their kill death ratio... Post yer assists as well. They probably suck. You probably go jungle with war horns. And let yourself lose the game so you can come on here and say.... Guys! I went 50-0 with koshka
Also... Anyone bragging about karma level and amount of wins..... I dare you to make a new account and only play adagio... See how badly you get raped

Acooookiejar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ahmong » January 2, 2015 3:08am | Report
Hahaha for sure, if we can find 4 others to join so we can pick teams. Just so you know, I absolutely dislike matching against another Adaigo haha

Looking for a team

ahmong
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acooookiejar » January 2, 2015 3:20am | Report
ahmong wrote:

Hahaha for sure, if we can find 4 others to join so we can pick teams. Just so you know, I absolutely dislike matching against another Adaigo haha

I hate playing against adagio aswell. I already have a team mate and am looking for w third.
Need a serious team.
Text me 623 340 9041

Acooookiejar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Keefur » January 2, 2015 9:48am | Report
Add me if you want. I do Adagio & Cath well, average on Taka and SAW. So can tailor the hero for the group. Don't mind doing support, don't count kills, just like to play.

Keefur
Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved