Vainglory Forums

New cat on the block

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Poll Question:

How excited are you for he new character?
Very excited
Somewhat excited
Ugh another invisible pest
VOTE
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » October 27, 2016 9:39am | Report
So with the new character tease being released we are left to wonder about the up coming character for a few weeks.

Admittedly, I'm intrigued as I will always be about what this new character might bring, but I find myself less excited for this new character than I have been in quite some time. Could it be because it's a dorky looking cat with a lantern and I have an adversion to "cute" petal type characters that just don't look like they belong? Could it be because I already hate the other characters that can be invisible like Taka and Kestrel, and we really don't need another one?

I do hope that I'm proven wrong, and when released all of my trepidation will be relieved. The evil scientist VO makes me chuckle and gives me hope.

What about you?
IGN: BLG3RNT
Region: NA
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » October 27, 2016 9:57am | Report
I've been pretty busy lately so I haven't had time to check out the newest hero but a new hero will probably change the game in some way so I guess I'm sort of excited. Hopefully it will change the current meta and make it more diverse.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Grubitsch » October 27, 2016 11:28am | Report
I am very excited for the new character. All I really have to back that up is WE NEED MORE ASSASSINS!!!
"If you can, kill me. If you can't, RUN." -Reim.

IGN: Grubitsch/L0rdLoss/WoopPoopScoop
Server: NA
Guild: Big ***es-GTFA
Team: Steal Yo Glory- SYG
Youtube: WoopPoopScoop

Grubitsch
<Editor>
Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved