Vainglory Forums

New hero idea:Lyke(also new hero,noel)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlazeChron » April 4, 2017 7:01am | Report
Cool idea :D
Perk Y moar OP than WP Takar D:
A Y moar OP than WP Takar D: I like the form change, a ton. But that may need a bit of balancing to get just right so it's not broken/underpowered
B Assassin hero getting damage reduction? I think a damage boost would be more fitting for the assassin role instead of making another tanky "assassin"
Ult Basically an execute

But this is very similar to Takar :/ (Perk is similar to Takar(more op actually ples nerf)) A is WP Takar bonus WP damage??? B is Takar stealth without heal C is Takar ult(teleport behind, causes bleeding)
If you win, you live
If you lose, you die
If you don't fight, you can't win
A Taka on Kaiten XD

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
BlazeChron
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » April 4, 2017 7:46am | Report
His perk is op but hard to do thats why you have two abilitys that help you do that

I dont know why you people keep saying his a ability is broken...its pretty balance

Damage reduction because his full combo would just be disgusting if it was damage buff

His ult is not a exacute since it does not do damage based off of missing health
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » April 4, 2017 8:33am | Report
Unlike Taka This hero requires much more skill and is more high rewarding and the only ability that is simular to Taka is his b ability however you cant just spam your b ability since it wilk be a weeker vershion then the stacked vershion
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » April 4, 2017 9:54am | Report
Also his ult takes up more times says Taka you can just do it whenever you want but Lyke takes 4 seconds and if you do something incorrect you then your 4 seconds were not worth and its easy to mess up with this hero
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » April 4, 2017 10:03am | Report
Also this kit is simular to league of legends champions

Heroic perk is like shaco passive:does more dmg when attack behind
A ability like aatrox w:Blood thirst(toggle off)every 3 auto attacks grants health (toggle on) every 3 auto attacks deals bonus damage
B ability like twitch q:turn invisable for 14 seconds
C ability is like zed ult:teleport to enemy mark enemy for 6 seconds after the duration is over then the mark will do dmg to enemy. The dmg increased based on how many ad dmg you have done to enemy
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » April 4, 2017 5:24pm | Report
Here are my hero ideas click this link even though havent added anything else.
http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/guide/my-hero-ideas-20082
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheCatfish » April 9, 2017 10:38am | Report
Cool hero! This is the new hero from the "Do you fear death.?" clip right?(I'm sorry if I sound stupid for asking...) Also, he is kinds op, cause he can apply venom, poison, and curses. I feel like you would have to buff him down some.
"Life without risk is as dull and mindless as lane minions." -TheCatfish :3

TheCatfish
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » April 9, 2017 6:06pm | Report
This is no the original "do you fear death guy" but simply a custom hero. I would be happy if SEMC releases a hero that is this or similar to this though. as for the buffs he's perfectly find since I have done some test in my uh.....practice mode and gameplay.
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by RogueAssassin4756 » April 10, 2017 5:04pm | Report
sounds WAY OP for me could you imagine xD everyone would play him.... Good idea just not really believable

RogueAssassin4756
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » April 10, 2017 7:45pm | Report
Its actually believable since its not op if you think about it

You are force to either choose Burst from either high to low or low to high

You have to have correct timing of your ult

You Have to be BEHIND the target and they easily click you to face

Your w is usually your engage making it harder for you to escape

Youw w is hard to get a backstab

Scouttraps op
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved