Vainglory Forums

NEW HERO REVEALED! ARDAN THE PROTECTOR

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Denni » January 21, 2015 8:47pm | Report
Oh wow. I'm impressed by the story line. Throughout I was trying to find his skills/abilities. I believe he has one that knocks back enemies, and an ultimate which is a huge burst of energy. I also believe his heroic perk is the magic from Julia? (That strength/magic, something along those lines). I would say his ultimate is definitely that burst of energy (explosion). Very good lore piece. Reveals many of his abilities, can anyone else make something out?? Would love to know!

Denni
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Denni » January 23, 2015 2:59am | Report
The 2nd lore actually reveals much of his skill set and possibly his heroic perk as well. Such as the cannon he mentioned that would blow up the house if he used it, or maybe even Julia dying and the part where she says that a part of her will still be with Ardan. Any ideas? Anyways, Pax is tomorrow and the hero is being showcased XD.

Denni
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Denni » January 23, 2015 9:38pm | Report
Vanguard, Blood for Blood, Gauntlet are his abilities. I think that's the names, Gauntlet is his ultimate which sets a large ring around him, trapping enemies inside. Those who walk through the wall are stunned and take damage. Also his heroic perk is Julia's Gift (Which I figured in the second lore, pretty obvious XD) restores health each time he takes damage depending on how much health he has left. Erm.. Vanguard is...ally targetted or yourself, basically if you target an ally, you dash up to them and grant them health barrier and damage/slow to enemies around them, as well as a small speed boost for them. Blood for blood (I forgot the name, but I think it's correct...) is a punch....that deals both crystal and weapon (I mightve got this info mixed up, but I think it's correct). Deals more damage depending on his Vengeance which actually replaces energy which he doesn't use (Void battery stuff with energy regen will be scaled as crystal).

There's a lot of detail that I won't go into such as Vengeance regen when someone Attacks the Vanguard and weapon/crystal power scaling. But this is his brief skill kit :)

Denni
Notable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved