Vainglory Forums

New Heroes

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by wolf_hands » January 8, 2015 11:34am | Report
I know there's 3 more coming soon and Skaarf was a great addition that feels different from the original 10. But what kinds of heroes do you all want to see? (If you mention a hero from LoL or DOTA, try and drop a link so others can see who you're talking about.)
IGN: wolf_hands
NA Regional Community Manager for SEMC
I'm on Twitter and Twitch too!

wolf_hands
<SEMC Staff>
Remarkable (22)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ArthurBea » January 8, 2015 12:08pm | Report
Erm, this is weird, but perhaps more diversity. I hope I'm not going to get argued with too much or open a can of worms. Vainglory is new and can easily create diverse heroes without seeming like they are pandering and without controversy. How about a female Laner?
IGN: ArthurBea
Main: Catherine, Joule, Ringo

ArthurBea
Quote | PM | +Rep by wolf_hands » January 8, 2015 1:17pm | Report
Petal is female, but out of the 5 laners she's the only one. More variety, in hero playstyle and art style, is always welcome :)

I'd love to see a hero that can switch between melee and ranged (which would possibly also alter its other abilities).

wolf_hands
<SEMC Staff>
Remarkable (22)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Primodatum » January 8, 2015 1:50pm | Report
I would like to see some sort of brawler hero. Like a Herculean brute. One with major attack speed and an ult that does major aoe damage.
Always remember to have fun

Primodatum
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Paladyne » January 8, 2015 5:54pm | Report
Primodatum wrote:

I would like to see some sort of brawler hero. Like a Herculean brute. One with major attack speed and an ult that does major aoe damage.

Like Glaive?

I like specials that are a bit out there or require some good strategic playing. Broodmother (if I'm remembering right) from DOTA2 was fun/different.

Paladyne
Quote | PM | +Rep by SexyMonkeyKing » January 8, 2015 6:24pm | Report
A spear user (like Zhao Yun from dynasty warriors) or space captain (Uses melee moves but can whip out a laser pistol). Dumb ideas but I think they would be cool.
IGN: SexyMonkeyKing
Region: NA
Main: Usually any Support
Great Karma
Karma Lvl: 20

SexyMonkeyKing
Notable (12)
Quote | PM | +Rep by wolf_hands » January 9, 2015 6:18am | Report
Here's a link to the hero @Paladyne mentioned: http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Broodmother

@SexyMonkeyKing A spear user would be awesome! Could be a melee laner since right now melee heroes are at a disadvantage when laning against anyone that's ranged.

wolf_hands
<SEMC Staff>
Remarkable (22)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jansen » January 9, 2015 6:55am | Report
I suggest add another mage. Someone who yields lightning would be sick! http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Razor

Jansen
Quote | PM | +Rep by SexyMonkeyKing » January 9, 2015 11:40am | Report
Jansen wrote:

I suggest add another mage. Someone who yields lightning would be sick! http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Razor

Ice would be sweet too.
IGN: SexyMonkeyKing
Region: NA
Main: Usually any Support
Great Karma
Karma Lvl: 20

SexyMonkeyKing
Notable (12)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Traveler1829 » January 10, 2015 11:05am | Report
I hope they add a melee mage with AOE skill...ice+slow= YOU ARE A NIGHTMARE....

Traveler1829
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved