Vainglory Forums

New Roam Hero Idea!!!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blue Sky » August 31, 2016 6:46am | Report
So I got this idea by studying a lot of Heroes in all roles along with their perks and skills. For a new Roam hero, why not create someone that would be perfectly adept at both getting fleeing enemies, ward off chasing foes and control choke points for his allies' advantage. Since I'm not good at thinking up of designs, I simply think that this person should just have a long badass cloak and hood that completely hides their identity and their voice should also be neutral (That should create some good paparazzi about this character). I conjured up the idea of someone that could control gravity and space.

For the Heroic Perk, I was thinking that they should have a constant slight increase in movement and attack speed to the people around them like Fortress when he's around friendlies but this time, their allies should have the speed buff. For the enemies, they should have the opposite. A constant slight decrease in both movement and attack speed. (Both Blessing & A Curse)

For the First Skill, I thought of a technique that would simply blow away enemies in a circular pattern like Phinn has with his Polite Company's pull. The range would increase with every upgrade along with the power and the user should gain a temporary increase in skill attack power and skill decrease cooldown when they hit the overdrive. Perfect for a Crystal Build. (Title: Let Me Blow You Away!)

For the Second Skill, I am at a dilemma on wether making it a single-target or a cone-shaped attack to get multiple targets. For the second technique, it should be a pulling force now instead of a pushing force. This would slowly pull enemies toward the hero but could be counter-attacked by using the boot's active speed buff. As they do this, they should gain a temporary health barrier but in return, can't move lest they cancel the technique. When they hit overdrive, the hero should get a temporary increase in attack speed and attack power after the technique ends. Perfect for a Weapon Build. (Title: Get Over Here!)

For the Ultimate Skill, it should be an area-of-effect attack that when activated, severely slows all enemies to the ground using gravity, affecting their attack and movement speed immensely for a few seconds. The size of this attack at lvl 6 should just be a small circle like the size of Lyra's Bright Bulwark, at lvl 9 should be the size of the first circle around the Vain crystal and at Overdrive it should be like the size of the entire area around the whole Vain Crystal's runes/glyphs. (Title: Let's Slow You Down A Bit!)

So that's it! I don't know what to name the hero and I'm not even sure that this thread would be read but if others do actually read it, I would appreciate it if you help me bring this to the attention of the Devs and help me conjure up the name of the Hero. I would also appreciate constructive criticism and adjustments to the perk and skills along with their names. Maybe they're too OP? I don't know. Maybe you guys can think up of ways to get them balanced.

Blue Sky
Quote | PM | +Rep by ItsSya » August 31, 2016 2:28pm | Report
OP much? I like it though but the values would have to be toned down a bit.. this would be a huge skye counter so **** you :P

ItsSya
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blue Sky » August 31, 2016 5:17pm | Report
Heheh, Skye's your main? If they do implement the hero then I agree that you're pretty much screwed. I don't know how to nerf heroes so I hope that the Devs would do that should they choose to add the Roamer.

Blue Sky
Quote | PM | +Rep by ItsSya » August 31, 2016 5:59pm | Report
I just made my own new roam that skye would wreck :P check it out

ItsSya
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved