Vainglory Forums

New to Vainglory. Ways to communicate in game

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by booyatribe » December 1, 2014 12:47pm | Report
Hello all, I'm booyatribe and I love this game. anyone interested in becoming teammates? Also, any suggestions on a way to communicate in the game.

Thanks in advance,

booyatribe.

favorite character at the moment is krul
IGN: booyatribe
Region: NA
Karma level: 20
Skill Tier: "Decent-ish"
Main: Adagio
Okay: Koshka and Krull

booyatribe
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » December 1, 2014 1:01pm | Report
I'd love to team up sometime ^-^ IGN is dream21, I'd probably use Petal and lane if you're using Krul, or I could be Catherine, but I'd mainly Jungle.

And also, I believe in the upcoming update, there will be some sort of chat system implanted, though I don't think there are any ways other than the "Go" "Avoid" or "OMY" signals right now, unless you use some kind of other site to talk during the game.
IGN: dream21

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by booyatribe » December 1, 2014 1:04pm | Report
petal is so helpful for me. i'll add you. what do other people do to communicate? do they use an outside source like google plus or some IM?

booyatribe
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » December 1, 2014 1:08pm | Report
Neat! And they usually use an IM app called "Line" I believe.

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by IronSentinel » December 9, 2014 12:13am | Report
Wish we had an ingame chat :((

IronSentinel
Quote | PM | +Rep by booyatribe » December 9, 2014 9:46am | Report
i think people are using other things like facetime, google plus or something like that. i've played in too many games where there seems to be better coordinated efforts. what do you think.

booyatribe
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by GoofballPunk » December 12, 2014 2:31pm | Report
I really hope in-game chat comes soon, seems to be nearly necessary for this game. A 'Stay' ping would also be handy. An option to form a guild/team and communicate through a guild/team chat would be kinda cool too. As a result, ranking and compition could form with ICE or maybe early exclusive use of a new hero for the winning guilds.
Add me if like. :)
NA/GoofballPunk/13/PrettyGood/Koshka&Skaarf

GoofballPunk
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » December 12, 2014 5:58pm | Report
GoofballPunk wrote:

I really hope in-game chat comes soon, seems to be nearly necessary for this game. A 'Stay' ping would also be handy. An option to form a guild/team and communicate through a guild/team chat would be kinda cool too. As a result, ranking and compition could form with ICE or maybe early exclusive use of a new hero for the winning guilds.
I'm also pretty new to this game. Add me if you like. IGN: GoofballPunk. Main: Koshka. I also play Petal. :)

The devs are actually testing a group chat system in SE and SEA servers. When you have a formed party group you can chat before playing. Though, it's unlikely there will ever be a free-chat in this game.

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by VaNdle » December 12, 2014 10:48pm | Report
I am down to team up add me.
IGN: VaNdle
Karma Lvl: 12
Skill Tier: Pretty Good
Main: Glaive, Catherine
Training: Petal

VaNdle
Quote | PM | +Rep by Charlienichs » December 13, 2014 9:02am | Report
Add me Charlienichs

Charlienichs

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved