Vainglory Forums

Player that is devil(bad association spoil good habit) - please read

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedric » March 3, 2015 9:47am | Report
I have edited out what I said previously, due to possibly bad or inappropriate phrasing of words, which I realized from feedback from you guys, and thanks for correcting me. And I wanted to try to reduce the bad points I made earlier, and develop good points that I wanted to make. So here I rephrase my points:
I encountered two players,named [comment edited by mod - no player shaming!], who needs to be reported, because they are not only bad in playing this game, but also foul in accusing others: being killed a lot, not assisting, etc., moreover, spamming "question mark" to accuse others persistently.( kind of offensive, isn't it?)
In expression of my displeasemeant, towards those offenders, I wanted to say that "watch out for those kind of foul creature", who probably dont even speak English.
If they spam question mark at you to offend persistently, we need to report them.
skills of some players in this game isn't relative to my point of they being too bad, but it is the lack of morality of them that should be called devil.

Therefore, it is good to make it available for us to report certain players that are TOO bad.
Is it just me, or you guys have also encountered such offenders?

Thanks.

Fedric
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » March 3, 2015 2:13pm | Report
What the hell did I just read
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » March 3, 2015 5:04pm | Report
Bootylicious wrote:

What the hell did I just read

I too am confused.
IGN: dream21
Region: NA

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusP » March 3, 2015 5:14pm | Report
dude...are you serious??

MaximusP
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by McLickerTittle » March 4, 2015 1:35am | Report
I experienced the same thing today. We had a 2-1 jungle advantage and he wouldn't help press it. So of course their jungler out leveled us early-game and by 3 levels by mid-game and it was all downhill from there. We couldn't take the enemy down 2 on 1. Did the same thing spamming me with ?'s. Post game, he messages me that I play like ****.... Whatever...

Multiple question marks by the way gives a player no useful information if you're seeing something he's not. Target where you think he should go instead. It's like in a soccer game where everyone's calling your name. I know my name! Tell me to pass, tell me an opponents behind me, tell me a teammates open. Don't just yell my name!

Make sure your communication is useful!

McLickerTittle
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » March 4, 2015 7:40am | Report
this is a game not a church stop preaching to us sir
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Frostglaive » March 4, 2015 4:35pm | Report
What in the world is going on here? this guy high on something?
IGN : Frostglaive
Region: USA
Main: Catherine, Petal, Kashka, Skaarf
Practicing: Adagio, Krul
Karma Level: 17
Skill Tier: The Hotness
Check out my stream: Twitch.tv/Frostglaive

Frostglaive
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedric » March 6, 2015 8:22am | Report
i am sorry that what I said was confusing, as well as worded too heavily. Actually, all I am trying to say is that I worry that some player who come from places of no morality might negatively influence the gaming environment, where it is not so good to play any more.

Let me give a example, what would you do if you encounter a player in your team who plays badly: being killed a lot, not assisting teamate, and also clicking "warning sign" and "question mark" at you to accuse you? Yes, you will feel offended. And that is not good.

Therefore, I suggest there to be a "report" button, in game, where we can report player who are offensive, or abusive to others.

thanks for replying, everyone.
Have a blessed day

Fedric
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fenelia » March 6, 2015 12:35pm | Report
I am terribad at this game, please don't report me and get me banned since I like to play the game.
IGN: Fenelia
Region: EU
Main: Koshka
Skill Tier: Terribad :(

Fenelia
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedric » March 6, 2015 1:06pm | Report
Fenelia wrote:

I am terribad at this game, please don't report me and get me banned since I like to play the game.

I'm only talking about player who is morally bad, such as:
Spamming pin to accuse others wrongly and persistently, instead of using pin as method of communication for teamwork.

Fedric
Notable (2)

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved