Vainglory Forums

Please we need this!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Coldlikehell » August 25, 2016 10:03pm | Report
If only we have a way to chat with ppl in game or have a mic system in game wise would be pretty beautiful! Well I hope we get that soon.:)

Coldlikehell
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » August 29, 2016 12:20pm | Report
That would be a terrible idea, so much toxic, would kill the game

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ItsSya » August 29, 2016 2:17pm | Report
vikings102 wrote:

That would be a terrible idea, so much toxic, would kill the game

There is already extreme toxicity, question marks everywhere and you can't do anything about it... with a mic system you could atleast be like "don't flame we got this". The question mark pings did kill the game for me but i'm back. Thought they would have a mic system by now.

ItsSya
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » August 29, 2016 4:13pm | Report
ItsSya wrote:

There is already extreme toxicity, question marks everywhere and you can't do anything about it... with a mic system you could atleast be like "don't flame we got this". The question mark pings did kill the game for me but i'm back. Thought they would have a mic system by now.

The only time this would happen is in extremely high ranked matches, love your optimism, can't wait to kill it

vikings102
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved