Vainglory Forums

Rank in loading screen

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » September 12, 2017 12:10pm | Report
Alright so I think this is sort of a bad idea bc I didn't play ranked much last season(was in China xd) so my highest rank was only SA bronze, and I get matched with these ppl who have t9 as their highest rank and make bad decisions then blame me for them dying bc I have the lowest rank(only the toxic ones). In nearly every ranked game I have at least 1 troll that ping spam or feeds and it's annoying AF could we maybe have the option to turn it off cause I think it'd help. What're your guys' thoughts on this? Sorry if this has bad grammar and stuff, Just quickly typing out my thoughts.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TakaBigGame » September 12, 2017 4:41pm | Report
I've just started VG a month ago and I got to T4 silver last season, so when they see my rank last season I feel the same way, except I carry(because its T4) and they blame me for their terrible scores. Maybe because Im being selfish because I want to win the game?

TakaBigGame
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheCatfish » September 12, 2017 7:45pm | Report
Idk, I think it's kinda cool to see others rank, and your skill level is NOT determined by your rank. People need to understand others maybe take breaks(woah, what's this? What is is this "life" you speak of?) and don't always compete in the competitive scene. Also it might inspire newer players because everyone feels a little better when matched with a person with a t9 player. It also adds another element to working towards a higher rank, showing up the other skins and players by just being better(hopefully). Hope this isn't too weird sounding, it's just my opinion on the matter.
"Life without risk is as dull and mindless as lane minions." -TheCatfish :3

TheCatfish
Notable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved