Vainglory Forums

Rank should have draft mode even if you go soloq or you have a party

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by BossBoy » April 20, 2017 3:38am | Report
When i played a ranked match I just get annoyed when we have identical hero, or even identical team! (especially Krul, the battle will never end) because it depends on who play this hero better or who have a better item choice which REALLY annoys me. Having a draft mode can solve this problem so SEMC PLEASE ADD DRAFT MODE INTO RANKED GAME (Maybe for lower tier because they haven't played all the heroes yet)
IGN: Thangproz
Server: SEA
Main: Jungle(90%),Carry(10%), Roam (practicing in casual)

BossBoy
Notable (12)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlazeChron » April 20, 2017 4:45am | Report
But if you had better skill than the opponent wouldn't you still win and deserve it if you lost :/
But anyways I know it gets stale but (this is just my opinion btw) I think not forcing people to draft before Hotness while soloqing is a good idea as these nerds at <tier 7 (I'm saying some, not all) only main a few heroes(even worse if they can play only 1 hero) and when it gets banned/picked they instantly dodge the match,(Back when i was still unranked this happened a ton and that's why instalockers exist, to lock in their main hero first), and that making it blind helps as there is a smaller chance of it getting picked, and thus a smaller chance of these nerds dodging the match and ruining the game. I believe that the 6 tiers in between are to let players gets used to playing different characters to fill the role the team needs(ahem learn roam pls not that I can roam very well). I think SEMC forced trioq to be draft as most likely the three people playing ranked are close to each other and can communicate so that during the match they can slap their teammates if they dodge the match/make mistakes.

SEMC adding the hero quests is genius it forces people to try different heroes :D
If you win, you live
If you lose, you die
If you don't fight, you can't win
A Taka on Kaiten XD

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
BlazeChron
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by flameburner » April 20, 2017 11:38am | Report
draft is fun. its simple, it sets the mood, lets you pick and counter pick, against the enemy at the same time. its genius, it takes tactics and thought. you should be able to choose if you want to do draft or not, and have separate queues. i always ban krul because he destroys any jungler early game, apart from idris, so as a jungler, he is the worst hero to play against. draft is useful

flameburner
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blissey123 » April 20, 2017 3:55pm | Report
Um, I thought krul was weak early game. do you mean late game?
IGN: Blissey123
Hero mains: Lyra, Catherine, Koshka, Idris, Celeste, Kestrel, Flicker,Celeste
Heroes that I am good at but I don't have: Joule
Practicing: Kestrel, Celeste, Vox, Idris
Tier: Worthy Foe Silver
Best Heroes: Lyra, Catherine, Idris, Kestrel, Koshka, Vox, Celeste

Blissey123
Notable (17)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MagikarpUsedHyperBeam » April 20, 2017 4:41pm | Report
I agree that we should have draft in all tiers. It bothers me that there isn't because that means there's those people who get to tier 7 and throw because they don't know what they are doing. I think that we should have normal draft in the low tiers and double draft in tier 7+. I also think that they should require a larger hero pool before anyone can play ranked, it really frustrates me when there are those one tricks that instalock, but are really bad even at their one trick. Even having a separate queue that has a draft casual would be nice, because it would allow for players to practice draft without the risk of losing elo from a bad draft.

MagikarpUsedHyperBeam
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BossBoy » April 21, 2017 4:09am | Report
Blissey123
Krul is so-so in the early game. he started to become deadly at around mid game where he get Breaking Point and get to level 6
IGN: Thangproz
Server: SEA
Main: Jungle(90%),Carry(10%), Roam (practicing in casual)

BossBoy
Notable (12)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved