Vainglory Forums

Rank Tier Visible during Battle

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by EnergyCt » May 6, 2017 6:15am | Report
I mean come on, all that hardwork just to earn a good rank tier must pay off somewhere. I think just for the sake of showing off, players can have the option to make their skill tier visible during matches and the character screen(before the start of each game). :)

EnergyCt
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cyanogenmoded » May 6, 2017 1:11pm | Report
A pretty good way to destroy your opponents confidence by showing off your skill tier(if he is much lower) like i would lose hope to win if i was against a VG as a GSW gold
I will be your worst nightmare
Main heroes- Glaive(wp), Petal(dead, this hero is dead for me), cp adagio, vox, gwen, lance(not bad), koshka, alpha and sometimes the current meta.

Cyanogenmoded
Quote | PM | +Rep by Krystalline » May 6, 2017 1:46pm | Report
Imagine, Ur a VG and u get your *** handed to u by a T4 player!!
I care less for Rank and more for Talent.

Like in LOL- if there is some sort of Skin Mastery System- i would be impressed.
Rank just suggests u have played a lot, and sure won a lot. Never the talent.
I

Krystalline
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by prodigy755 » May 6, 2017 4:31pm | Report
I'm going to be honest dude, I wouldn't be intimidated by some guy who has T6 on his profile before the match considering that most T6 play more like T3 lol. I don't really think a way too show off your rank would really be that much of an idea when you end up with a bunch of T6 gold players who are acting so desperate to get to hotness that they make match throwers of themselves.
IGN: Prodigy955
Server: NA
Role: Roam
Main: Ardan

Improvement comes from learning from your mistakes and fixing them, not just pointing them out.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
prodigy755
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » May 8, 2017 10:22am | Report
Don't forget that there is the visual elo and hidden elo. Visual elo is just the elo that you/other people can see, while your hidden elo(that no one can see) is your actual elo. So basically, a "Credible Threat" person could actually be Vainglorious.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BossBoy » May 9, 2017 6:34am | Report

A pretty good way to destroy your opponents confidence by showing off your skill tier(if he is much lower) like i would lose hope to win if i was against a VG as a GSW gold

That will never happen though, the matchmaker always match us someone whose ranks is a little bit higher or lower than us
IGN: Thangproz
Server: SEA
Main: Jungle(90%),Carry(10%), Roam (practicing in casual)

BossBoy
Notable (12)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheCatfish » May 10, 2017 2:57pm | Report
Yeah I'm T6 gold and get pulled into draft matches
"Life without risk is as dull and mindless as lane minions." -TheCatfish :3

TheCatfish
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » May 10, 2017 3:10pm | Report
Rank means nothing tbh :/
Region: NA

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » May 10, 2017 7:32pm | Report
LilWolfPup wrote:

Rank means nothing tbh :/

Was thinking the same thing ;-;

If your happy they will add reward systems if you reach a certain rank or higher after a season

Hint: They wont add this or if they do then it is going to take a long time for them to add a reward system
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved