Vainglory Forums

Ranting about this guy

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Atsurvius » November 23, 2015 3:48am | Report
For convenience, I will be referring to this guy as Mr. X

So I was playing ranked, and I was The Hotness. I got entered with Mr. X and this other guy.

Initially, I soft-picked Ringo, but the other guy wanted to play SAW, so now I was waiting for Mr. X to pick a role. He soft-picked Krul, and I instantly locked in Adagio to be support. However, Mr. X switched to Blackfeather in the last few seconds, and we got matched with a full team.

When the game started, SAW naturally went to lane, but Mr. X, also decided to lane, as Blackfeather. SAW pinged him with the question mark, and Mr. X pinged him back multiple times. Meanwhile, I was getting bullied in our jungle by the other team's jungler and roamer.

Needless to say, I died very often, and Mr. X, being the ******* he is, pinged me everytime I died. Meanwhile, he was stealing last-hits from SAW, and decided to only buy Oakhearts. This went on for a while until SAW had to jungle with me.

As the game progressed, Mr. X would simply over-extend excessively, and SAW would ping him, and Mr. X would ping back. We naturally got rolled until our last 3 turrets, in 8 minutes.

By this time, Mr. X got his full Dragonheart build, and even bought an Ironguard Contract, which I presume was to steal bonuses from me. This became worse when the enemy team refused to push in, as you can see they were standing outside our base, and the score was 23-0 in their favour.

SAW then deserted the match, but I stayed on for Karma, and by the time we hit 15 minutes, I voted that we surrender. However, Mr. X would vote against surrendering, and continued to over-extend. By this time, I couldn't take his toxic behaviour and left as well. About 30 minutes later, I checked the game and I got banned for the next 30 minutes.

Honestly, this kind of toxic behaviour is just ridiculous, and I would like to think that he colluded with the enemy team. It just made me so pissed.
Skaarf is my bae forever

Looking for a guild that uses social groups to just discuss about VG-related stuff

Atsurvius
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by 0ki7o » November 23, 2015 7:07am | Report
You should have played until the end to downvote X for toxic behavior.
Server: NA
Guild: Apocalypse Guild
Main: Ardan(S), Skye(L)
Practicing: Skaarfungandr, Blackfeather, Krul
Tier: Hotness

0ki7o
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Omegax013 » November 23, 2015 8:09am | Report
Atsurvius,

I'm sorry to hear about your less than desirable experience. I am a member of a guild in NA that recruits nontoxic players and I invite you to add me in game and to play a few games with us to see if it will improve the quality of teammates that you queue with. We have a good group ranging from Not Bad to The Hotness with the only significant requirement being that members are nontoxic. It really does make playing more fun.

My ign is Omegax013 if you are interested.

Omegax013
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » November 23, 2015 3:18pm | Report
I'm sorry this happened to you, especially at The Hotness. Everyone there is expected to be non-toxic, but in reality this can never be true.

I don't blame you for leaving the game as I probably would've done the same thing.

I'm kind of confused on why you were banned for 30 minutes, because the enemy team should've known right away that Mr. X was trolling. I guess they just thought that you shouldn't have left the game.

Anyways, I just want you to know that even though you had to suffer through this, Mr. X was probably thumbed down too which means he is also banned for a while. At least some justice has been served.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Atsurvius » November 24, 2015 2:48am | Report
I have no idea how I got banned for so long. I simply guessed that the entire enemy team down-voted my whole team.

Ultimately, that game wasn't just disappointing because I got matched with a toxic guy, but also because the enemy team refused to end the game sooner.

Also, I didn't get to down-vote him, so I just simply don't want to meet him on ranked ever again.

I guess it's partly my fault for solo-queueing
Skaarf is my bae forever

Looking for a guild that uses social groups to just discuss about VG-related stuff

Atsurvius
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlNG » November 24, 2015 4:57am | Report
well, all i got was deserters....5 times in a row today....but still thats a really bad experience you had
Just a Casual Player, nothing much :/

IGN: its BlNG with an L as in LAMP

Main Laner: Celeste, Ringo

Main Support: Catherine, ardan

Main Jungler: Taka, Krul

Level 20 and NOT BAD (i hardly go to ranked match)

I have SOME IDEA HOW TO PLAY KRUL

BlNG
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Rachellaaa » November 24, 2015 10:27pm | Report
Poor you.. I would have gotten so angry too :( Which region are you in btw? :) Maybe we can play together in ranked.. I'm in SEA region at Tier 6 silver :)

Rachellaaa
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » November 30, 2015 8:16pm | Report
It's bad enough you had a saw and then you get that......... Some people just have massive issues. Oh well, good luck finding actual good people.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SexyMonkeyKing » December 4, 2015 5:50pm | Report
Never quit man. With 1 character the enemy team would've just rolled him over.
IGN: SexyMonkeyKing
Region: NA
Main: Usually any Support
Great Karma
Karma Lvl: 20

SexyMonkeyKing
Notable (12)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved