Vainglory Forums

Reim Build

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ZuesAwoken » January 14, 2016 7:43pm | Report
Hey guys go checkout my Reim guide here.

Let me know about anything I could do to make it better.
Don't forget to upvote :)
Highest Rank So Far: Pretty Good ~ Gold
Current Rank: Pretty Good ~ Gold
Lane: CP Skaarf, WP Ringo, and Taka
Jungle: CP Skye, WP Ozo, WP Joule, Taka
Roam: Cath, Ardan, Taka
Main: TAKATAKATAKATAKATAKATAKATAKA

...SUPRISE *****!

ZuesAwoken
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » January 15, 2016 6:38am | Report
Don't post this in general discussion please, post in builds and guides forum

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » January 15, 2016 4:21pm | Report
You shouldn't even post this at all. This is what is says in the Vainglory fire rules:

"Build Advertising: Do not post links or otherwise advertise your builds in comments and forum threads. There are pages and lists across the site to show your build to those who want to visit it. Pasting your build link in relevant conversation is one thing, dropping links and otherwise advertising around the site in an attempt to get more visits is another. Don't make us create a Dunce topic, leave the spam alone. "

Instead, why not try posting your build in the "Reim Sucks" discussion. Maybe you could help the guy out with some Reim tips.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved