Vainglory Forums

Reim Sucks

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by DarkKingg » January 15, 2016 9:30am | Report
I purchased this stupid hero by the ice which i received in payouts from guild. I pity myself for the reason that this reim is of no use. His A skill has a range of 7.5 with overdrrive and is visible to enemies as well. Enemies easily dodge it when they see it coming. Moreover celeste, krul, blackfeather raped it several times because his hield and armour s poor. Just 25-47 both. Moreover, he is too energy dependent coupled with poor movement of just 3.1 . Played atleast 10 games with it and lost all of them. He sucks man. I was a tier 5 gold player in previous season and look my stats. This season yet to register a victory with this really piece of **** reim.
Kindly shoot the developer by point blank range who fixed his stats.

DarkKingg
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » January 15, 2016 11:34am | Report
This is why I hate the new characters, not because they are bad because of people complaining how bad or op they are, I feel until about 1 month after they come out then people realize how good they are what strats it take to play them and what it takes to counter them. So stop complaining

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 15, 2016 12:46pm | Report
Reim is a amazing. How you suck that badly with him I cannot tell you? Why you blame it on such a amazing character, I will never know.

Reim's early game is insane, I played a Hotness Reim main while playing ranked yesterday with my team. Long story short we got absolutely slaughtered early game with a early game comp. Reim imo isn't the best late game but his early game is amazingly strong.

I have no idea how you lost against Krul with reim though because Reim is a krul counter. Probably the fact your so bad at a character you complain about being bad at when he's only been released for 2 - 3 days.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Divinaxel » January 15, 2016 7:31pm | Report
Reim is the very first guy Krul is afraid off. Lose against Krul? Maybe you haven't fully utilized Reim yet.
THESE ARE THE
ONLY COLORS
MY EYES SEE

Divinaxel
Notable (12)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Atsurvius » January 16, 2016 10:37pm | Report
You must be using him wrongly. When Skye was introduced, so many players were running her WP and complaining about how bad she is.

Furthermore, a fed Reim is extremely devastating, I have experienced one melting a Phinn in about 5-6 seconds. :o
Skaarf is my bae forever

Looking for a guild that uses social groups to just discuss about VG-related stuff

Atsurvius
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ownsya » January 20, 2016 3:50pm | Report
Reim is amazing. My new favorite hero and main now. I've won nearly every ranked game with him so far as I make my way back up the ranks. First few games I didn't play too well with him and almost gave up on him. Then I thought about his strengths and how to best utilize them, figured it out and now I rock with him. I can often 2 v 3 teams with him given the right situation and support. He does take some getting used to though. He also pairs well with pretty much any support and any wp hero but you'll engage differently depending on your support. With Phinn, be in the thick of it; with Ardan, utilize the speed boost his vanguard gives (and shield obviously); with Cat, combine your root and other abilities with her stun.
-IGN: Ownsya; NA Region. The JuNN Horde.

Ownsya
Quote | PM | +Rep by EXXCLUSIVE » January 22, 2016 10:19pm | Report
He is referring to his current skill level and doesn't have the necessary mentality to play reim. Keep playing with reim to get acclamated to his play style and adapt more fluidly. I will suggest watching his spotlight video again and reading up on his kit especially understanding fortified health and how it can be used in a productive and beneficial way.

EXXCLUSIVE
MY IGN - EXXCLUSIVE

GUILD: SENTINEL DRAGONS
TEAM: SENTINEL DRAGONS DYNASTY RED

RANK - Doesn't matter when it is Skill that counts

EXXCLUSIVE
Notable (14)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aicfan71189 » January 25, 2016 5:24am | Report
Man, you just need to play more to get better with him. I was just going against a team who had a CP Reim. His fortified health perk is just unreal. Didn't help I had an idiot Saw on my team and a Cath that thought she could 1v1 him. He can be an unreal threat. You just have to know how to play with him. Trust me when I say, he's going to be a big threat in the meta. Just don't assume that he sucks, try playing with him differently.

Aicfan71189
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved