Vainglory Forums

ROTATION

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by CharlieCharlie » March 21, 2016 1:26am | Report
I've been noticing this for quite some time now. People always complain about the owner not being able to rotate quite as often. Nowadays, it's the jungle and roam who don't rotate to lane as much. If you see the opponent's owner overextending, get your butt up there. Mostly what I see jungler do is make it to 4 or 5 jungle rotations w/o ever coming up to lane. Fights don't always have to happen in jungle, ok? Make the most of your enemies' mistakes and gank the overextended laner.

This had to be said because so many people ***** about the laner not rotating. Question is, are you as the jungler/roamer rotating only if your laner is dead?

CharlieCharlie
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShadowBeatz » March 21, 2016 12:02pm | Report
lol the laner needs to ping the jungle/roam to come up. if the laner doesnt need help, why should the jungle/roam come up for no reason and just miss out on jungle farm
IGN: 6ixthTheory
Region: North America
Skill Tier: Pretty Good, bronze
Mains: Ringo (CP + WP), Glaive (WP), Skye (WP)
Secondaries: Phinn, Fortress, Rona

ShadowBeatz
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » March 21, 2016 1:28pm | Report
@CharlieCharlie

do you mean laner instead of owner?

and I understand what you're saying but like in the higher ranks people know not to understand. or put a scout trap in the enemy's lane bush.

they can see you coming if they have a scout trap so there's no point in going up there at all unless all of the enemy team is up there.

you'll just be missing out on farm.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by CharlieCharlie » March 22, 2016 7:18pm | Report
Ganks in lane aren't as important anymore? :) So only the laner should be aware of the minimap? By your logic, the laner should also just rotate down if the jungler and roam pings to rotate right? :) Okay so when they don't ping, I won't rotate down as well because by your logic I would be missing out much farm too :) Why should the laner miss out on farm and possibly loose the turret if the enemy laner sdecides to push, right? Losing a turret early on means a lot more than just the roamer and jungler dying :) Why should I rotate down if I see it's a 2v2 fight in the jungle? :) You value the jungler's farm, the laner values his.

Point is, look for ganks in lane. Rotate up as well. I'm sure staying there for 5 seconds after completing 1 jungle rotation won't let them miss out on much farm. heck, I bet the minions haven't even spawned in the jungle as well.

CharlieCharlie
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » March 22, 2016 10:51pm | Report
The laner shouldn't be forced to go down actually, they actually should value a turret more then the jungler and roamer dying in a small fight, against someone like saw if saw doesn't rotate down I would definitely stay up in lane to keep the turret at a preferable health because without enough turrets late game It makes trying to win a lot harder.

It all depends on the laner and the situation, like if I was cp Vox I might not decide to rotate down because cp Vox NEEDS precise last hitting and a big chunk of gold to properly win the late game. While you do have a point it may sometimes be complete chunk of pure ****. And sometimes if your teams junglers don't ping you down, they might be confident enough to allow you to keep farming and let themselves handle it, it all depends.

While I do agree on out of no where not needed ganks because it helps your teams gold income more then farming sometimes and even leaves you to the strategical advantage of easily pushing the lane, I still feel like your point isn't correct in some situations.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShadowBeatz » March 22, 2016 11:09pm | Report
yea, the jungler and roam PING THE LANER if they NEED HELP, not just because they want the laner to get some extra stats. and the laner pings for ganks when enemy is overextending. if the enemy laner is sitting on the turret, why df would you try to gank?
IGN: 6ixthTheory
Region: North America
Skill Tier: Pretty Good, bronze
Mains: Ringo (CP + WP), Glaive (WP), Skye (WP)
Secondaries: Phinn, Fortress, Rona

ShadowBeatz
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » March 23, 2016 4:30am | Report

Ganks in lane aren't as important anymore? :) So only the laner should be aware of the minimap? By your logic, the laner should also just rotate down if the jungler and roam pings to rotate right? :) Okay so when they don't ping, I won't rotate down as well because by your logic I would be missing out much farm too :) Why should the laner miss out on farm and possibly loose the turret if the enemy laner sdecides to push, right? Losing a turret early on means a lot more than just the roamer and jungler dying :) Why should I rotate down if I see it's a 2v2 fight in the jungle? :) You value the jungler's farm, the laner values his.

Point is, look for ganks in lane. Rotate up as well. I'm sure staying there for 5 seconds after completing 1 jungle rotation won't let them miss out on much farm. heck, I bet the minions haven't even spawned in the jungle as well.

1) um yes, the laner, jungler, and roamer should rotate when the their teammates ping.
Why would you even write that? It's common sense - everyone knows that.
If the laner pings come up, come up.
If the jungler and roamer pings, come down.

I said before it's kinda pointless to try to gank.
But if the laner wants to try, go for it.
Most of the time they usually end in failure because the enemy is too close to the turret and not overextending, but I guess there's a chance of getting a kill.

2)Losing the turret is the same as or less important if the jungler and roamer keep dying. If the enemy keeps pushing the jungler and roamer around, and take their farm, you're basically going to have no teammates at all. Like if a Koshka doesn't let Krul farm throughout the game and it's late game, who do you expect to win?

Losing a turret is bad, but if you teammates are under farmed it's worse. Especially if it's a Krul on you side.

And if you're going to say this can happen to a laner, it could, but you could just freeze the lane and farm by your turret. SAW starting to attack your turret? Attack him until he stops. Laners have a turret to protect them when they farm - a jungler and roamer don't.

3) You should rotate down because the enemy could rotate down. If it's a 3 v 2 down there, and your team is the 2, then wouldn't you rotate down? Or would you continue to farm? Your teammates are going to definitely ping you down.

If you keep farming, sure you'll get more gold, but you'll also have teammates who are pissed at you and lost farm.

All of this stuff is just my opinion though so do whatever works for you :)
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » March 23, 2016 5:50am | Report
One thing I find is really fun to do if the enemy laner rotates down to your jungle for an invade, go to the enemy junglers backs and take those while pinging your junglers to stay back

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Frantik » March 23, 2016 6:35am | Report
Honestly I have lost so many games just because the enemy laner comes down to fight or help or even push the jungle like a nuclear missile and they start to finish every single jungle creep off while my own laner is full health farming. The ? Ping is made to indicate when the enemy laner disappeared, by knowing this fact u should probably know that saving ur jungle teammates and gold is much much more important than pushing lane,
1. when there is 2v3 fight and u stay in lane, u won't do much damage to the turret so what's the point of pushing it?
2.even if ur saw and can push turrets so fast how ur sure that the enemy team won't rotate up in ur side's lane bush after stealing every existing gold down there including ur own teammates?
A vox or any late game hero might not have the dmg potential in early on but the point of rotating down is to make ur jungle carry feel safe after the fight and can keep farming not necessarily getting a kill.
But in any case scenario I would rather to help or join my teammates than solo farming or pushing anything.
And btw I don't see it's so important to rotate down into the jungle when im sure the enemy laner will stay in the lane unless if the enemy jungle push it deep in our side and try to score a kill even if the enemy laner is pushing machine like saw :)

Frantik
Quote | PM | +Rep by juntan » March 23, 2016 7:08am | Report
yeah got some problems with that but most of all battles, the laner rarely go to the jungle.

juntan

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved