Vainglory Forums

Saving Up For SAW / Vox / Krul / Skye ????

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Chrizzz » January 6, 2016 5:34am | Report
Okay first of all, Hi Guyss!! >_<
So i'm saving up to buy a hero but i'm sooo confused, i have only played Roamer [Cath & Glaive], so i want to try another Different position hero [Jungler / Laner]. I like SAW because of his Fast BOOM-BOOM-BOOM Normal attack lol, i want krul because of his (it's?) Absorption, But there is Vox's 2nd skill which is really interesting. But since the beginning of my 1st game i won quite a few matches [10~ish] with Skye, Which makes me able to use her without any problem [most of the time anyway :P]. So i'm torn between these 4 guys [errrr 2 guys, 1 girl, and 1 zombie]. Any tips on which Hero best used for which situation [Attack, Chase, Support etc]?. Oh and i usually uses support so i want to try another kind of playstyle.

THANKS IN ADVANCE :3

Chrizzz
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » January 6, 2016 6:53am | Report
Since you play roamer *cough* even though glaive is a better jungler *cough* I would stick to a jungler since you already know what you are doing down in the jungle, and practice more in the lane so you know as much as you can about it.

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by InfiltratedX » January 6, 2016 12:55pm | Report
I played about 50 games with saw and he is an amazing legend. I jam with him most of the time you will enjoy.

InfiltratedX
Quote | PM | +Rep by blade430 » January 6, 2016 1:50pm | Report
Hahahaha

CP SAW is meh. WP SAW is trash meta. Support SAW is not even viable (I tried it out of curiosity once).

SAW REALLY needs a buff in the next patch, no matter how hard you try, he's pretty trash. A lot of people even say he needs to be deleted from the game.

blade430
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » January 6, 2016 2:09pm | Report
I would choose between either Skye or Vox because they can carry the game and can be played in the jungle or lane.

If I had to choose right now, I would pick Skye because she is very strong in this meta. Especially Crystal Skye.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 6, 2016 10:14pm | Report
Don't pick Saw because he seems good because you vs people that don't know to counter him so he's good at low elo but anywhere else his trash.

Skye needs practice with aiming and mechanics but if you can perfect that your good and Skye can play WP or CP and jungle or lane. So if Skye is your character she can be really flexible.

Krul can be hard to play at higher elo but he'll destroy at low elo. I'm not saying his not viable at high elo it's just the face he is hard to play at high elo.

Vox isn't that hard to play, you just need to know his mechanics and his builds.

So if I was you, I'd pick Vox. Or you could just wait until there all been in free to play to see which character you like more.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Chrizzz » January 7, 2016 12:33am | Report
So from everyone's suggestion i guess i'll take Skye / Vox.
Thanks for everything :) :3

Chrizzz
Quote | PM | +Rep by Matus198 » January 8, 2016 4:38am | Report
Vox is actually still pretty broken question is if they nef him or not in the new patch

Matus198
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 8, 2016 1:32pm | Report
Vox isn't broken at all....

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Chrizzz » January 8, 2016 4:04pm | Report
I don't think Vox is broken too, maybe you just met a player good at using vox.

On a side note, i will buy SKYE when i get the payout from the guild (i'm already a member yay!!!)

Chrizzz

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved