Vainglory Forums

Should I buy Vox or Kestrel?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShadowBeatz » December 17, 2015 9:45pm | Report
Which hero should I buy: Vox, or Kestrel?
IGN: 6ixthTheory
Region: North America
Skill Tier: Pretty Good, bronze
Mains: Ringo (CP + WP), Glaive (WP), Skye (WP)
Secondaries: Phinn, Fortress, Rona

ShadowBeatz
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by blade430 » December 17, 2015 10:46pm | Report
kestrel. Right now, imo, Kestrel > vox

blade430
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 18, 2015 12:52pm | Report
Actually a lot of people would say the oppsite and say Vox is much useful in this update. Anyway kestrel has chances of being under the nerf hammer. Watch some videos of gameplay of both, do your research and of your patient enough wait till both there free to play to see which character you prefer to have.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by 0ki7o » December 18, 2015 1:25pm | Report
I'd say that Kestrel is more fun and easier to use, but like uncrudable said, Kestrel could get nerfed in the future so vox could be a safer option. It's your choice.
Server: NA
Guild: Apocalypse Guild
Main: Ardan(S), Skye(L)
Practicing: Skaarfungandr, Blackfeather, Krul
Tier: Hotness

0ki7o
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SexyMonkeyKing » December 18, 2015 2:10pm | Report
Vox has a higher difficulty of play
IGN: SexyMonkeyKing
Region: NA
Main: Usually any Support
Great Karma
Karma Lvl: 20

SexyMonkeyKing
Notable (12)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 18, 2015 4:06pm | Report
Actually I feel Vox isn't difficult at all compared to kestrel, with kestrel you need dat aiming with Vox all you need is knowledge of build and the knowledge of the mechanics of his abilities.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShadowBeatz » December 18, 2015 5:05pm | Report
Okay. Thanks for your thoughts everybody.
IGN: 6ixthTheory
Region: North America
Skill Tier: Pretty Good, bronze
Mains: Ringo (CP + WP), Glaive (WP), Skye (WP)
Secondaries: Phinn, Fortress, Rona

ShadowBeatz
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by FRD woongi » December 19, 2015 5:22am | Report
If you want more team fight influence late game buy vox. If you want to snowball like a boss in the laning phase buy kestrel. lmao her A is broke af

FRD woongi
Quote | PM | +Rep by JVMV » December 19, 2015 4:54pm | Report
I really like Kestrel and I'd prefer her over Vox. Vox is great don't get me wrong, but Kestrel is really great at sneaking up on players and finishing low life players off, kind of like Taka. When I play as Vox I usually build him in WP, so very strong attack and speed. You can rush him into battles and kite your way out when being chased. With Kestrel its preferrable that you keep your distance. I like to stay on the outskirts, use all my arrows, use my B ability, find a better standing and shoot my arrows again. She's very hard to chase when she's distant as she can stun you if you try to go for it, if she's too close she doesn't stand a chance. They both have aggressive play styles but one is more tactical than the other. Both have the ability of dealing lots of damage and getting out quickly as well as maneuvering through the battlefield with ease.

JVMV
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 19, 2015 8:11pm | Report
Overall. Kestrel is more of a sniper then Vox but Vox is much more mobile then kestrel.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved