Vainglory Forums

Should the jungle steal lane minions?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Frantik » February 9, 2016 1:10am | Report
Honestly I still don't know that should my jungle or supp steal (or farm) my lane minions while I'm right there or not. When I'm in lane I feel like if my teammates steal all the lane gold we are going to lose but when im jungle I go and clear lane minions (not necessarily meaning stealing it like when the laner is in the base).
Can someone explain to me how it works? Because every time I ping danger to lane minions when im lane my teammates clear them out within a blinking!

Frantik
Quote | PM | +Rep by shagalicious » February 9, 2016 1:15am | Report
I dont think they should steal whilst your there. if your not, its fair game, theyd go to waste or help the enemy laner push

shagalicious
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Atsurvius » February 9, 2016 1:21am | Report
Well, it isn't wrong to do so. Having one wave less of gold doesn't mean you will lose the game. Even as you said, you do clear the wave when your laner isn't around.

However, if your support is stealing last hits, and I mean that they are actively doing it, then you can ping them out, or at extreme situations, farm the jungle.

TLDR: It isn't wrong, but if you think you are consistently short of gold compared to the enemy team, then you are free to be mad
Skaarf is my bae forever

Looking for a guild that uses social groups to just discuss about VG-related stuff

Atsurvius
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » February 9, 2016 6:18am | Report
If your in the lane, the only time the jungler should take it is if your trying to push, otherwise they shouldn't take any, there are exceptions of course. If you are not in lame I think that the roam should go up and soak in the fram, but when you get back they should leave.

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ALBallao » February 9, 2016 7:39pm | Report
There was a match between Ardent and Gankstars where the laner (I forgot which side) managed to get 150 minions in less than 6 minutes because his team mates allowed him to take the jungle minions and the lane minions.

Well, they managed to get a powerful laner in the early game because of all the gold, but the problem is that the jungler and supporter couldn't get the items they needed around mid-game, causing quite a lot of problems.

ALBallao
Quote | PM | +Rep by UnixXz » February 9, 2016 8:34pm | Report
Hello,

I am a Competitive eSports Support/Roamer. I do believe the Jungler should NOT steal the laners farm, instead, the Jungler should steal the enemy (ally jungle if uncontrolled Jungle) while the Support "Holds" the lane (if the laner is dead or not in lane).

Holding the Lane : Not attacking the Minnions, letting the minnions battle themselves, and not allowing the turret to hit the enemy minnions. If the enemy minnion is 1 shot, the support can kill the minnion, therefore not wasted gold. If all ally minnions are dead and only enemy minnions, the support should stand still and allow the enemy minnions to attack the support, which doesnt do much damage at all, allowing the laner to get MAXIMUM farm, while lane farm is not wasted!

In fact, the lane farm controlls more then 75% of ALL gold controlled in the game.

HOW DO I KNOW ALL OF THIS ?? : I am the Leader of a Competitive eSports Guild in the NA region : Cryptic Nation, and the captain (as well as the roam) for the competitive Team : Cryptic Shadow

LIKE MY REPLY?? : Cheer me on in the upcoming VGL on Saturday against Nemises ! GO CRYPTIC NATION !

IGN : UnixXz
Competitive eSports NA Guild LEADER : Cryptic Nation
Skill Tier : Pinnacle of Awesome (9)
Competitive Esports Team : Cryptic Shadow

UnixXz
<Editor>

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved