Vainglory Forums

Skin Ideas

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » November 15, 2016 8:31pm | Report
I'm sort of bored right now so I thought that I would create this thread about skin ideas and what skins should come out soon. This is mainly just all of my random ideas for skins and whatnot so it's probably going to be full of random and weird stuff. Most of my ideas are probably horrible so feel free to criticize them or whatever.

Steampunk Gwen
So maybe for Gwen we could have a steampunk theme, with a grease covered gun? She could throw a bronze gear for her ult and has special boots or something for her B. Gwen could have a contraption covered suit and wings that will let her fly for her B instead if that's better? This is all I have at the moment so let's move onto the next hero.

North Pole Reim
Since it's almost (not really) Christmas, I was thinking of a holiday themed skin, and what better hero to have a winter skin but Reim? His A could send a snow pile moving in a direction and maybe it could summon a small, exploding snowman at the desired location. His B could cause it to snow in the area and his ult could maybe summon Santa's Sleigh? When he attacks his opponents, they could have a small snow cloud above them, indicating that they are chilled. That's pretty much all I have for this skin but to be honest, it would actually be really cool if this became a skin.

Cornucopia Lyra
I think that this skin would be great for Lyra since a cornucopia is a symbol of abundance and nourishment and Lyra can give her allies nourishment(health) with it. Her abilities would revolve around her cornucopia(the cornucopia replaces the book) so when she uses her A, maybe another cornucopia could appear and give her allies health with food coming out of it, and when the sigil is used up/activated, the cornucopia would be emptied/fall apart. Her B could summon turkeys(probably not) and her ult could be two giant cornucopias with portals in them so you could walk through one and go out the other.

These are all the ideas I have at the moment but I will add more if I think of more and if I have time to add them. Thanks for reading everyone! See you on the Fold!
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved