Vainglory Forums

Stop being idiots

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acedudeguy » June 15, 2016 12:08pm | Report
It makes me hate Vainglory when I lock in not instalock just after giving them time and they still don't put up anyone or anything and after I lock in they decide to be an idiot and lock in the same position as me after my whole team is locked so this is to all u idiots out there who are stupid people stop it completely Ruins the game I wish semc would fix this but they're not here on this site as often atleast I don't see them soooooooo just don't be a stupid idiot people k

Acedudeguy
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » June 18, 2016 4:45pm | Report
Learn to speak properly, sooooooooo k

If you have this problem a lot, play roam or party, soooooooo k

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by gunner6666 » June 18, 2016 11:25pm | Report
This is why I soft lock. I bet what happens they weren't paying attention and still were intent on picking what they wanted.

@vikings102 he didn't say what role he picked. Sooooooo he could have locked in roam. K?

gunner6666
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » June 19, 2016 9:52am | Report
gunner6666 wrote:

This is why I soft lock. I bet what happens they weren't paying attention and still were intent on picking what they wanted.

@vikings102 he didn't say what role he picked. Sooooooo he could have locked in roam. K?

Then there should be nothing wrong, and it was pretty obvious that he was going lane

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acedudeguy » June 20, 2016 3:54pm | Report
I dont really care about solutions they're very nice don't get me wrong but I was Morely or however u spell that word since we have a grammar teacher in hear trying to get people to soft lock like gunner suggested and not all of us have unlimited good friends to play with my for one if they're good they leave me or they're bad so I just want to tell people to stop instalock ing and choosing a role after u have Ben sitting on roam for 55 seconds and so I choose jungle and then they choose jungle after forever

Acedudeguy
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » June 21, 2016 4:51pm | Report
Acedudeguy wrote:

I dont really care about solutions they're very nice don't get me wrong but I was Morely or however u spell that word since we have a grammar teacher in hear trying to get people to soft lock like gunner suggested and not all of us have unlimited good friends to play with my for one if they're good they leave me or they're bad so I just want to tell people to stop instalock ing and choosing a role after u have Ben sitting on roam for 55 seconds and so I choose jungle and then they choose jungle after forever

It is legitimately a struggle to read what you write. I just said I rarely play with friends so I don't understand why why people honestly complain. If you weren't looking for a solution, don't post here

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by kellytehuna » June 22, 2016 5:50am | Report
vikings102 wrote:

It is legitimately a struggle to read what you write. I just said I rarely play with friends so I don't understand why why people honestly complain. If you weren't looking for a solution, don't post here

You're quite the *******, huh? This guy is expressing a concern about a legitimate problem which ruins the fun factor for many and you choose to give smug, dismissive responses? Not all "problems" have immediate solutions, so responding with a blanket statement about not posting is just plain arrogant. How about YOU don't post if you can't actually contribute to the conversation without being condescending and dismissive? How's that? I'm guessing you're either 12, or living in your parents basement. Either way, quit being a jerk!

As for the OP, I've taken to just not picking, soft pick, or otherwise, and letting my team mates take what they want and I fill the gap. That does mean I end up playing roam most of the time, but it also means I'm winning more often. I would prefer to lane, but it's just easier to accept that most people are selfish and will play the way they want regardless of the team comp. If I can benefit the current comp and secure a win, so be it.

kellytehuna
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShadowBeatz » June 22, 2016 5:16pm | Report
^
IGN: 6ixthTheory
Region: North America
Skill Tier: Pretty Good, bronze
Mains: Ringo (CP + WP), Glaive (WP), Skye (WP)
Secondaries: Phinn, Fortress, Rona

ShadowBeatz
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » June 25, 2016 7:44am | Report
kellytehuna wrote:

You're quite the *******, huh? This guy is expressing a concern about a legitimate problem which ruins the fun factor for many and you choose to give smug, dismissive responses? Not all "problems" have immediate solutions, so responding with a blanket statement about not posting is just plain arrogant. How about YOU don't post if you can't actually contribute to the conversation without being condescending and dismissive? How's that? I'm guessing you're either 12, or living in your parents basement. Either way, quit being a jerk!

As for the OP, I've taken to just not picking, soft pick, or otherwise, and letting my team mates take what they want and I fill the gap. That does mean I end up playing roam most of the time, but it also means I'm winning more often. I would prefer to lane, but it's just easier to accept that most people are selfish and will play the way they want regardless of the team comp. If I can benefit the current comp and secure a win, so be it.

I am being an ******* because we have already discussed this at length more times then I can count. So stop bringing it up, I'm tired of stating the same stuff over and over again

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShadowBeatz » June 26, 2016 10:34pm | Report
then stop wasting your time reading and replying to these kinds of posts
IGN: 6ixthTheory
Region: North America
Skill Tier: Pretty Good, bronze
Mains: Ringo (CP + WP), Glaive (WP), Skye (WP)
Secondaries: Phinn, Fortress, Rona

ShadowBeatz
Notable (5)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved