Vainglory Forums

Stuck in Tier 3/4 Hell

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blurr » December 20, 2015 7:43pm | Report
I've been stuck in Tier 3 Gold and Tier 4 Silver lingo for over a month now and it's infuriating. I win about every 3 games if I'm lucky. Very very rarely is it my fault. It's usually my Catherine who willingly chose roam and is building Tension Bow with Aftershock. It's the Instalock Saw who is overextending and going 1/13. It's the Rona that's too scared to jump in the middle of the firefight and spin, although I am packing Crucible and Fountain just for this moment. It's the Ringo who head checks bushes 17 minutes into the game. It's the Koshka that prefers farming over helping out lane in a 2v3. It's the Taka who is camping for last hits. It's the Vox pinging me because he expects me to solo Koshka and Catherine when the whole team died and I'm just a mere Catherine who is out of energy from supporting a long fight. These are the reasons I'm stuck in Tier 3/4 Hell. I desperately need a team. My guild is just telling me not to Solo queue and do it with a group but that is much much easier said than done. If you are interested in getting me out of hell, comment me your Tier and your username. My IGN is Blurr. I appreciate you reading my rant.

Blurr
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 20, 2015 8:09pm | Report
Well atleast your telling yourself to get a team, but just because you don't have one yet. Doesn't mean you should still solo queue ranked, that is easier done then said dude. Finding a group is harder but you'll get there. Good luck mate. Also list your region, sadly my team is full but yeah.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » December 20, 2015 8:26pm | Report
I'll help you out if you're on NA server. I've been looking for people to play with as well. IGN is SkyPirateShini.

SkyPirateShini
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blurr » December 21, 2015 6:33am | Report
I'm in the NA server. I'll add you Shini

Blurr
Quote | PM | +Rep by sOmEbboDY » December 21, 2015 6:39am | Report
ign: sOmEbboDY

sOmEbboDY
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Will3214 » December 22, 2015 6:19pm | Report
I really need a team too. I'm on NA server and my IGN is Will3214. Sadly, I'm stuck in tier 2.

Will3214
Quote | PM | +Rep by Juanhernandez » December 27, 2015 1:55pm | Report
Maybe you should stop playing the support role and do a role where you can actually carry I carried myself to hotness gold

Juanhernandez
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cheese Ausar » December 27, 2015 5:23pm | Report
Play support. That's all I have to say.
At any rate, it's usually not your teammates' fault. If you're a competent player then the enemy's chances of getting terrible players is 33% higher.
a no life VG player who doesn't yell "UNSKILLED PLAY" when he dies

a jack-of-all-trades, can play pretty much any hero, but not exceptional

REMEMBER, HE HAS NO LYFE

check out my cath guide: http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/guide/caps-lock-catherine-incomplete-11533

Cheese Ausar
Remarkable (20)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 27, 2015 8:15pm | Report
Just find people and eventually you'll get to your preferable rank and then go even higher. If you do decide to solo queue, play a carry like Krul, you can carry your whole team with Krul. I'd rather not solo queue and I don't reccomended that but if your are going to solo queue do play a carry, not a support. If you get a bad team mate your usually screwed if your suport.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SilverMK » January 2, 2016 10:00am | Report
uncrudable wrote:

Just find people and eventually you'll get to your preferable rank and then go even higher. If you do decide to solo queue, play a carry like Krul, you can carry your whole team with Krul. I'd rather not solo queue and I don't reccomended that but if your are going to solo queue do play a carry, not a support. If you get a bad team mate your usually screwed if your suport.

Krul is difficult to play right,bro.
If you still want to play support, pick Ardan. He is a good carry even without any offensive items. He dont use energy, he can runaway with A or C ability. You can build the same way as catherine: fountain first in most cases, crucible, warhorn, flares. If you need damage, breaking point and shiversteel is great.
As a jungler, i suggest joule and koshka because they are powerful and easy to play.
IGN: ...
Server: SEA
Main: WP Joule, Koshka, Ardan, Catherine
Tier: HOTgirl.

SilverMK

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved