Vainglory Forums

Stupid tripple laners

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by MatrimCauthono9 » March 10, 2016 1:10pm | Report
I just was just doing a ranked match in Getting There Bronze and after I locked in after hovering for a few seconds over Skaarf, my team mates locked in as Skye and Saw after seeing the other lock in. I did my best to jungle against the enemy Krul by laying down lots of vision, (and getting a few kills on him:D). Needless to say they got ganked over and over again despite the vision that I was giving them and then they would ? ping me. They ended up having around 15 deaths each. It pisses me off sooo much when I get teams like this. I have been consistently matching toxic players all the time. Why???? I can't get into higher tiers if my teams are always idiots.

MatrimCauthono9
Quote | PM | +Rep by NoahsNotHere » March 10, 2016 4:30pm | Report
I man, the system of ranked in really messed up, i keep getting noob players just like you. I recommend to try and party up with people you know are good and have a high rank also teaming with your guild.

NoahsNotHere
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » March 11, 2016 9:46pm | Report
This isn't "noob players", Noah. He's in getting there. The skill level is very low in that tier. I've risen out of getting there at least 5 times during seasons and on side accounts. I'd suggest learning how to play like a higher leveled player if you're struggling in the bottom tiers. Also... You locked in after several seconds, Matrim. That's a noob thing to do right there.
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Atsurvius » March 12, 2016 1:02am | Report
Well, you are in Getting There so you can't really complain I guess :c

And what Booty said was true, I wouldn't lock in any hero unless my team has decided before me.

It was just an unfortunate miscommunication
Skaarf is my bae forever

Looking for a guild that uses social groups to just discuss about VG-related stuff

Atsurvius
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved