Vainglory Forums

Taka needs GOOD team mates

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jero8 » March 7, 2015 3:28am | Report
Hi guys! Im new here on forum and im looking for good mates cos when i play taka sometimes i feel so frustrated that i want to smash my ipad. Here are the proofs

Btw I use to play jungle with taka, cath, ardan, joule and lane with skaarf, ringo, saw but im better in the jungle

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B51dpfm_27_rbnZEU3d1WDR3NUE/edit?usp=docslist_api

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B51dpfm_27_rNGZ2SFgwNDZHOEU/edit?usp=docslist_api

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B51dpfm_27_rc0RxLVpDMU5kZjg/edit?usp=docslist_api

Jero8
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fairy » March 8, 2015 6:32am | Report
Hey I'm looking for good team too add me so we can play sometime my vg name is pickles9
Ing: pickles09
Wins: 200+
Main hero (lane): Celeste
Main hero(s) (jungle): Krul or Taka
Main support hero: Ardan

Fairy
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » March 10, 2015 6:40am | Report
you can add me to my ign is as shown and what build do you use for taka???
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jero8 » March 11, 2015 6:15pm | Report
Thank u guys! I will add you! If u want to be good with taka first start with tension bow cos taka cant hang long battles and after an ability then u have another great hit, then built clockwork and after use ability and the critical tension bow hit just disapear and wait the countdown to hit again. This is the main thing

After that if the enemy is building shield buy broken myth or if not shaterglass. Then u can start building defence acording if the main enemys are using cristal or weapon builds. I dont use to buy travel boots before i have built my defence.

Jero8
Quote | PM | +Rep by wolf_hands » March 12, 2015 1:54pm | Report
If you need some more teammates check out @lfgVainGlory (check my sig for more) on twitter. Almost always someone on that's up for a match.
IGN: wolf_hands
NA Regional Community Manager for SEMC
I'm on Twitter and Twitch too!

wolf_hands
<SEMC Staff>
Remarkable (22)
Quote | PM | +Rep by longdongkim » March 16, 2015 8:57pm | Report
why do people still use Taka? aren't they sick of losing all the time?

longdongkim
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by cry_tears » March 17, 2015 12:13pm | Report
Quoted:

lol nahh it's hella fun learning to adapt Taka to various team builds, I'm currently experimenting with a full crystal build and a crucible so when I hop in to support I can X-Retsu the biggest threat/the enemy with the lowest health, hit crucible for reflex block, Kaiten another enemy, then run into the bushes and Kaken to another vantage point and hope my Clockwork is fast enough to X-Retsu the next big threat, since Aftershock and Shatterglass boosts X-Retsu and Kaiten significantly and Kaiten doesn't even suck up mana. a supportive assassin seems to work better than just an assassin, considering once I have travel boots I can move quickly enough to help both teammates at once wherever they are on the map. this also means I'm extremely vulnerable since I'm supposed to be a fast-moving assist like a laser-guided missile but when I'm caught with no support hoo boy I go down fast.
it's difficult but nothing's more fun than adapting a challenging hero. I haven't lost a game in a while, though that's probably more of my teammates' being amazing gods, tolerating a Taka and adapting themselves when they realize what I'm trying to do (building up a Blazing Salvo makes them think I'm going WP so its a massive surprise when I'm full CP by the late mid-game to endgame).

actually I'm thinking of asking others what they think of switching the crucible for a lifespring since I don't need the extra health as much as I'd like to be able to run to a dying teammate and heal the heck out of him but I don't have space for both reflex block and life spring. what do you think?
keep in mind I aim to be in and out, I'm not a sustaining support so I can't stay in a fight longer than the time it takes X-Retsu to cool down, so when I'm in I'm there to maximize surprise burst damage and nothing else and hightail it out of there when my skills are on cooldown. would it be more effective to pop a reflex block or to hit lifespring?
main: Taka (you can call me Taka-hero hehe)
pretty good with: Krul
needs work on: anything not a Jungle hero
saving up for: Krul (maybe Celeste if I like playing her enough)
skill tier: Decent-ish

cry_tears
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by longdongkim » March 17, 2015 9:53pm | Report
When you get to a higher skill tier, you'll realize how useless he is in team situations. Once enemy build up armor/health items, ur fuct.

Whenever his health is down he's OUT. His damage output isn't nearly as high enough to compensate for his squishiness.

He is also the worst support character. Pick off kills here or there on last hits but in a gank he is the first to run, making it a 2vs3 situation.

He is imo the most unbalanced character and will upset any team setup. I lose with him on my team and win when he's on the enemy team.

longdongkim
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nice2meetu » March 18, 2015 7:18am | Report
I am "no0".Play Adagio Laner.In need of good jungler.I have added u?
Tier:Pretty good

Nice2meetu
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » March 18, 2015 7:48am | Report
Quoted:

i have never lost a match playing as taka
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved