Vainglory Forums

Taka's B ability unfair?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ipwnyoubichez » June 4, 2016 9:37pm | Report
Your team is going against a taka. The taka kills everyone except you and you and taka are below mid health you think you have the kill because you saw his energy bar at a low level but he regained his energy.... you hit him with an almost killing blow but boom his B ability is still usable even when taking damage and he vanishes with his B giving him the unfair advantage in this fight, thinking quickly, you try to teleport back but boom he slashes you with his A ability thus ending in an ace and losing 1 or more turrets. With this whole story in mind is it unfair that Taka can use his B ability while taking damage and have the A ability with the dodge? Or should his B be nerfed to Kestrels B, he cant vanish while taking damage and keeping the A dodge ability still in use.

ipwnyoubichez
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » June 5, 2016 7:29am | Report
His ability is fine, and stop trying to put us in the example, just explain what happened. He in general isn't very good against an expirienced players

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Austinexp » June 6, 2016 11:49am | Report
but if you know what you're doing with him and your opposing team is not ready, you can overcome deserters without much of a problem.

Austinexp
Quote | PM | +Rep by Apocalypse27 » June 6, 2016 10:10pm | Report
LOL. that doesnt show much about your skill with taka, Austin, because with two ******ed trollers on the opponents team ( celeste and saw) even if i play ringo and my support picks up atlas we also couldve won

Apocalypse27
Quote | PM | +Rep by Rvdb400 » June 6, 2016 10:43pm | Report
I was krul i have a ace with him against Taka Lance Lance attack me and Tak have a low Health hè does hè b but i ult HIM with my sword no look and then i won from Lance you must play a smart taka

Rvdb400
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » June 7, 2016 7:07pm | Report
Throw up a flare. That's literally all you have to do lol. Taka is only as good as you allow him to be... If you let him run all over, doing hit & runs & harassing your laner, yes, he'll be "unfair." If your team protects your laner, throws up a flare, & hits taka heavy towards the beginning of the fight, he won't last.

So overall, no, he's not unfair. He's really squishy, falls off late game, has to be in the middle of the fight to do decent damage, and isn't always reliable as a teammate in team fights. His A & B abilities simply compensate for some of his weaknesses
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cheese Ausar » June 8, 2016 5:08am | Report
please shoot me e e e e e e eeeeeeee
a no life VG player who doesn't yell "UNSKILLED PLAY" when he dies

a jack-of-all-trades, can play pretty much any hero, but not exceptional

REMEMBER, HE HAS NO LYFE

check out my cath guide: http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/guide/caps-lock-catherine-incomplete-11533

Cheese Ausar
Remarkable (20)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » June 8, 2016 6:04am | Report
Cheese Ausar wrote:

please shoot me e e e e e e eeeeeeee

Ok

vikings102
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved