Vainglory Forums

Tamashi | ROAM Idea | Help | Late Game | High Skill Cap

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ItsSya » August 31, 2016 1:58pm | Report
Abilities

Soul Hunter [Heroic Perk]:
Passive: Each dead corpse (soul) that Tamashi is in vision over grants him 20hp. Corpses glow blue when they are the passive is up. (12s Cooldown)
Note: This includes minions. The souls collected are shown at the bottom like Catherine's Stormguard

Soul Summoning [A]:
Active: For each soul that Tamashi has collected the range of this ability is increased by 0.05
Tamashi marks a target they are temporarily slowed and Tamashi gains the ability to dash to them. Mark goes away after a set period of time. Burn true damage is applied equal to 2.5% of Tamashi's Health.

Soul Reaping :
Passive: At the beginning of the game Tamashi chooses and ally to soul bind with. When near his soul bound they receive 6% cooldown reduction, +1% cooldown reduction per upgrade.
Active: Tamashi take damages based on the amount of souls collected & deals the same amount of damage to the enemy hero.

Soul Sacrifice [C]
Active: Tamashi places a portal to the soul world, any ally can step in the to teleport to Tamashi. The portal lasts for 0.5s for each soul collected. When Tamashi activates this ability he is stunned for 1.5s. (50s Cooldown)

Appearance

I imagine Tamashi as like a shaolin monk with a black robe and Black sandals that wind their way up his ankles. With a big *** Nodachi.
He has no facial hair and is completely bald. Sexy face though is a must.

Robe inspiration (less blocky more rounded):
http://g02.s.alicdn.com/kf/HTB18fsYFFXXXXXtbXXXq6xXFXXXo/205604838/HTB18fsYFFXXXXXtbXXXq6xXFXXXo.jpg

Sandals inspiration (black at the bottom instead of brown, skin instead of white):
http://www.onlineremedies.in/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Shaolin-Monk-Diet-Vegetarian-Diet-Shaolin-Monk-Shaolin-Warrior-Monk-Diet-Shaolin-Monks-Training-Diet.jpeg
Ability Icons

Heroic Perk: The fire emoji but in blue. Black Background
A: His nodachi sideways so you can see the curve, black background. Dark blue sword.
B: His nodachi having sliced downwards with a swoosh behind, light blue swoosh. Black background.
C: A dripping skull that smears downwards. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a0/0e/df/a00edf72a2b225980559b4418a2e2d16.jpg in dark blue.

Animations

A: A blue mist forms around them and swirls while the slow is active. Then while the mark is still active after a blue puddle is beneath them.
B: Soulbound slightly glow blue when near Tamashi. Tamashi erupts in a blue explosion and so does the enemy
C: A dark blue puddle forms on the ground.

ItsSya
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ItsSya » September 2, 2016 7:35am | Report
Currently working out the exact stats of the abilities and base. Graphics I sadly can't do as I won't have my computer for the next 5 weeks so hit me up if someone can do them (+ character model)

ItsSya
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved