Vainglory Forums

The Amazing Celeste!!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ATLAS35 » March 3, 2015 12:22am | Report
Blah blah celeste is so bad blah blah shes so useless... NOT TODAY! Not on this thread! By now weve all heard every kind of rant about celeste, but this is dedicated to the amazing Celeste! Share your amazing plays, your kills/deaths, and, well, everything amazing about her!

Best game with celeste: 21 kills 2 deaths :D

Twas late game, both team mate were killed by enemy heroes. And me with 3 shatterglasses crucible, clockwork and aegis. Enemy ardan jumps out of the bushes and traps me in his gauntlet, followed by krul, forcing me to fight both at once. I was laying down heliogenesis and core collapse, stunning them both and laying down another helio. But after losing half my health i decided it was time to hit em hard with solar storm, nearley killing krul and taking a sizable chunk out of ardan. Throwing down heliogenisis killing krul, and after laying down 3 more finished off ardan. BUT WAIT! Skaarf flys in with his dragon breath! But just at the perfect time, core collapse is ready for use to hault his blitgreig. Followed by heliogenisiss and succesfully clearing the feild for the rest of my team to destroy their vain crystal.
IGN: CaptRedBeard
Skill tier: Got Swagger
Main: Gwen, Idris, Lance
Level: 26
Server: NA

ATLAS35
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dadderz » March 3, 2015 8:00am | Report
Cool. Good job on your 21-2 record. How about the remainder of games with Celeste. 2-15-4, 5-16-2, 1-8-2.

Celeste still sucks and needs a huge buff. Mages are supposed to be squishy, which she is, but they are also supposed to be deadly. I think her range is WAY to short and attack too slow.
Name: Dadders
Lvl: 9
Wins: 944
Main character: Celeste Joule
Alt characters(jungle): Taka, Koshka, Catherine, Joule
Alt characters(lane): Ringo, Adagio, & Catherine, Joule, Celeste
practicing: Ardan & SAW

Dadderz
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Archibear » March 3, 2015 8:10am | Report
Celeste takes a ton of Crystal and time cut in 1/2 before she is viable against any of the other ranged characters. Don't even get me started on that stupid tiger guy eating her lunch! Weeeee! I wish I could play Glaive half as well as those that are beating me down with him! sheeesh!

Once Celeste has Shatterglass, Clockwork and Journey Boots she does pretty good. But she can't stick long enough to benefit from things like Alternating Current or broken Myth. Unless she is standing behind a big old tank or two. But then everything dies in front of her so quick she can't get multiple hits in.

I love playing Celeste and only get a little bummed when I die over and over and over. I too have had that one shining game when I managed to pound on enemy hero's that grouped up and took damage from multiple spells.
Play for keeps, play tough, but always play for fun. When it's not fun... stop!

Archibear
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » March 3, 2015 8:11am | Report
Celeste is deadly and her attack is supposed to be slow if you read her perk you would know her range is the same as petal and if you think petal has bad range then you say all heroes have bad range and when her A skill is lvl 5 she has the best range in the game and you do know her ult has no range limit so she has the best range in the game is she the best hero no is she the worst no is she a threat yes do ppl know how to play her no thats where the bad scores you mentioned came from
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by wolf_hands » March 3, 2015 10:53am | Report
Celeste is super awesome! I think she's my new main. I've always had trouble with finding a lane hero I could excel with and I finally found it in Celeste. :)

Here's three of my good matches with Celeste posted on tumblr: http://wolfhandsvg.tumblr.com/post/112521276824/some-celeste-builds-ive-been-trying

10-4-5, 10-2-7, and 11-4-12 are pretty decent scores from The Hotness I'd say :P

One of the funnier moments with Celeste for me, was when someone else insta-locked her. I was Glaive and our third teammate was Adagio. Adagio stayed in lane with Celeste and she wasn't going to have it. Pinged caution so much I bet her cooldown on it was a full minute! Anyway, she quit after only 3 minutes and we just surrendered xD

Best moment for me playing as Celeste was when I landed a Core Collapse on the entire team hiding in a bush and Solar Stormed them to a sliver of health each. My team went in to finish them off :)
IGN: wolf_hands
NA Regional Community Manager for SEMC
I'm on Twitter and Twitch too!

wolf_hands
<SEMC Staff>
Remarkable (22)
Quote | PM | +Rep by CobraFredPE » March 3, 2015 12:14pm | Report
I like Celeste a lot. I wouldn't say she's easy to handle, but much more enjoyable than other heroes were you just lock target and click.

- Long range skills? Check
- Awesome damage early/mid/late game? Check
- Easy to farm with? Check
- Balance in her skills? Let's see: Harrassing skill? Check. Stun? Check. Sniping skill? Check.
- She's too squishy and slow? Well, it teaches you to be more cautious. Mages are not made to be in the epicenter, remember?

What I like the most about her is that her skills actually force you to learn how to think one step ahead of your opponent. You don't need to target where they are, but rather where they'll be the next second. Talk about messing with their heads.
IGN: CobraFredPE
Region: South America
Karma lv: 18
Skill Tier: Decent-ish
Main: Ardan / Catherine
Also: Glaive / Ringo / Celeste (Practicing a lot with her, anyway)

CobraFredPE
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Neeshka » May 31, 2015 9:45pm | Report
Honestly, I miss what people are saying about her being too squishy. If a hero is living long enough to hit her, something is gone wrong.

I pick up boots first thing, speed saves her life so much. Throw a clockwork a broken myth, and a shatter glass...just throw a star in every bush, move with minions and unless it's three on one from all different directions, nothing will touch you. Just stun at max range, star, on star cool down dodge to star range, the resultant burst should deal 700+ damage, finish with ult, nothing has enough health to survive that. Reflex block for any Assasins, and boots away from them once they are stunned

Just played a game, went 15-3-8.

Best moment, had a sneaky feeling the other team was trying to unleash the kraken. Had just respawned went beast and decided to try and snipe it from spawn. Stole it, and it finished of their nearly dead turret and vain crystal. Our team had only a half dead vain and I was the first to respawn after being aced. It was amazing.
SpeedyNeeshka

Neeshka
Quote | PM | +Rep by Malgus23 » June 1, 2015 6:20am | Report
Celeste is the only laner i play consistently. With a game changing ulti a AOE stun and huge AOE damage i think she is the best CP laner right now. Yes she is squishy but she can protect her back with the stun and she has great vision perks. Great in the chase and in the escape I really love her style.

Malgus23
<Editor>
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » June 1, 2015 9:10pm | Report
Revival of old threads I see

I never got the hang of her, but I'm a fan of anybody who chooses her. I'm big on Celeste+Ardan+wp Vox combos; they make for a hybrid team, great chase, great damage, & the opposing team must choose between the two major threats in each fight :) the ability to retreat while still dishing heavy damage is great.

She can be easy to take down in certain situations, but her damage is incredible. A smart Celeste that stays away from the damage is always great to have on the team
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved