Vainglory Forums

The Hell of Realizing I Have More Losses than Wins

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Divinaxel » January 13, 2016 9:45pm | Report
I know that there are also many people who have more losses than wins, but if there are many of them, there should be those who have more wins that losses. I mean, seriously. Everysince 2016 came my teammates... You already know.

- Koshka goes WP
- Tank is too scared to go first in team fights
- Very bad hero selection
- Teammates have no clue the enemy has been capturing the kraken all the time (I was still respawning and I kept pinging them to the kraken yet they refuse!).
- Someone steals my main but they don't even know how to use him (I had a teammate Krul with Chronograph troll build).
- The last but the best, AFKKKKKK!!! YEAH!!!

And guess what, those were all ranked matches.

But when my teammates are good, the enemy is too skilled. Why is the world cruel to me? Is it me who is bad? No. I get by far the most kills in-game and my teammates honor me and they don't ping me with those purple question marks.

And then, I met Skill Tier 2.
THESE ARE THE
ONLY COLORS
MY EYES SEE

Divinaxel
Notable (12)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 13, 2016 11:57pm | Report
If you can't solo queue or your sick of it just 3 man queue, if you don't have anyone to play with find some peeps on VGF or anywhere really. If you really want to stick with your solo queue adventures then go to YouTube, Google etc and get the needed knowledge and use it to carry and raise your elo to the point of which you can do what you want and have good team mates.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » January 14, 2016 7:07am | Report
Yes there are so many posts complaining about teammates but it's the exact same answer to every post, play with a team, I am getting kind of annoyed by these posts

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by krkrkr » January 14, 2016 9:14am | Report
How do you even know you have more loses, I guess counting in your head? I only see wins, not loses listed, but maybe i just don't know where to look

krkrkr
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 14, 2016 11:51am | Report
He doesn't know to the number but from your general experience just try and remember if you win more then lose.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » January 14, 2016 4:07pm | Report
It's really hard to find a "good" team though.
All the teams I've seen are either full or made of the worst team players in the game.

If I were you, I'd just keep solo-queuing. Solo queue is the hardest challenge in VainGlory and if you can get to a higher rank with it, it shows that you belong in that rank. There will always be those bad teammates that you mentioned but if you manage to find a way to carry your team despite the odds, you're a skilled player.

To make solo-queue easier, focus playing a laner or jungler. It'll make carrying way easier and improves your odds of winning. If you do have a main that's a carry hero, and bad becomes worse, I guess you should just instalock.

Instalocking is one of the worst offenses that can be done in VainGlory but if you can turn that instalocking into something good like winning the game, it'll be worth it.

So in short, instalock your main laner/jungler ONLY if it becomes really bad. Like losing 20 games in a row. But be careful though. If you lose the game and you instalocked you're going to have some angry teammates at the end.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Divinaxel » January 14, 2016 8:53pm | Report
Yes I do have friends to play with and a guild. But they aren't really active so..
Yeah, I am sure I have more losses because of daily wins/losses ratio. I get 1 to 3 wins per 8 games. I had to stop playing sometimes.
And I only get win streaks rarely. I never achieve sinister seven and only do rarely.
THESE ARE THE
ONLY COLORS
MY EYES SEE

Divinaxel
Notable (12)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 14, 2016 10:54pm | Report
I would still try and find alternate players though. Of course train your self for solo queue but it's not completely useless and a waste of time to look for players.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlNG » January 15, 2016 5:37am | Report
try carrying like what EXXCLUSIVE have told me, i have been experimenting with various heroes to the point i managed to fight in a 2 v 3 or 1 v 2 situation with krul.
Just a Casual Player, nothing much :/

IGN: its BlNG with an L as in LAMP

Main Laner: Celeste, Ringo

Main Support: Catherine, ardan

Main Jungler: Taka, Krul

Level 20 and NOT BAD (i hardly go to ranked match)

I have SOME IDEA HOW TO PLAY KRUL

BlNG
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Neversimple » January 16, 2016 11:36am | Report
I have started only playing solo queue at times that are unlikely to have lots of idiots in game unfortunately this is the time that a lot of people are at work or drunk.

I don't have to auto lock and win ratio went up significantly

Neversimple

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved