Vainglory Forums

the patch is great but.....

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tonyy » August 5, 2015 5:46am | Report
but wtf is with krull. is the same ********t how in the past.
he buy bp and shiversteel and not to kill. u cant escape he slows u with his ability and shiversteel. u try to escape in 2 sec i get 600 damage. wtf is this.
dont tell me how to conter krull. i will see this from u.
last game a krul with breaking point , shiversteel , fountain, cruc , clock.

he kills all the team. with first ability he get no damage. so nice.
first ability then cruc 2 sec 2nd ability then fountain then first ability ......

kills all the team.

thx for this
patch is great but this with krull is a ****

Tonyy
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 5, 2015 7:49am | Report
Dude they will never nerf krul.
"Major improvements to basic attacks, making them more reliable during lag
Eradicated issues where Catherine’s stun, SAW’s shank and Glaive’s knock-back would sometimes not trigger (along with other similar issues).
Heroes will no longer attempt — then fail — to attack during chases (a.k.a. melee stutter).
Heroes will continue to basic attack even when lagging.
Heroes with very high attack speed will attack at full speed despite lag.
Stutter stepping/animation canceling still provides the same skill-based advantages."- patch notes

The auto attacks when lagging changes probably buffed him if that is what you're wondering.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by IronChef » August 6, 2015 1:31am | Report
Krul is strictly a noob wrecker. That's all. Get an Atlas Pauldron and don't stand toe-to-toe with him. It's really kinda easy. You are playing with bad teams. Get friends and have teamwork.

IronChef
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 6, 2015 1:32pm | Report
I don't have any friends. The problem isn't the 1v1 it is the team fighting. I can easily 1v1 him but once he has support I can't possibly kill him.
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Logibro » August 8, 2015 11:46pm | Report
@yangusbeef

That's very interesting. I've never lost 1v1 fight while using krul. You should add me so we can do a 1v1 private match, I'm just curious to see if skill can really beat krul's opness in a 1v1. I'm not challenging you or anything, like I said I'm just curious.

Ign Logibro.

Logibro
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 9, 2015 1:10am | Report
Am I allowed to purchase atlas?

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tonyy » August 9, 2015 6:36am | Report
for me krul op. u said dont stay closed. i was not closed . i flee from him and hi can hit me. this is nonsense. and the first ability is op. gives him a barrier , he get no damage , slows u and u get damage. 4 things with one ablitiy. for me ********t

how its with skaarf, vox , ringo 1vs1 krull?

in one game krull had only def. items . fountain , cruc , shiversteel , metaljacket , aegis.

how the hell i can get in 2-3 sec 600 damage. wtf is this ********t

Tonyy
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 9, 2015 9:50am | Report
Krul is not op, though I used to think so. Bait out his block using a stun and then use atlas. He loses 65% of his attack speed. If you have any amount of shield then his abilities should do any damage either.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 9, 2015 9:52am | Report
Atlas will make it harder for him to get stacks and, if you have at least 100 shield, his abilities should only deal 50% damage. At 200 75% (this percentage of damage reduce on is exponential so you will never get 100% damage reduction)

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ettercap » August 10, 2015 10:47pm | Report
Krul is a noob destroyer. He's easy and I main Glaive, the hero which is bad against krul.
Mein: Glaive
Alts: Taka & Ringo & Ardan.
Skill level: whichever one I'm stuck in :(

Ettercap
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved