Vainglory Forums

The right build for Krul

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by diKismYname » July 11, 2017 10:12pm | Report
I still don't know what to build first when playing Krul. My first build is Poisoned shiv. Or breaking point. But it depends. Poisoned shiv doesn't feel right since Krul lacks his damage. Better sustain tho. Breaking point is 'eh' since its good till late game. Building it first sometimes cause after the 15min. Mark I wont have the space for it.

So my build path is :
Shiv/Breaking p. to war threads to Atlas pauldron(any deffence item) to tornado trigger to sorrowblade to tyrant's or serpent mask(when ahead af)

But I wanna know the RIGHT build. Since this build doesn't feel right but I still use it (lol).so yeh.
"raging or trolling isn't the way to win. Start carrying and stop feeding" - me

diKismYname
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » July 11, 2017 10:25pm | Report
Poisoned shiv is great against healers and great against barriers and fortified health. It is a bit op rn but it really isn't a must buy imo. BP is great for long fights and late game as long as you can stick to your target and is only against some of the tankier junglers(you'll want to be burst if they're squishy/don't have a lot of defense like a double shatter glass kestrel). Atlas pairs great against a laner you can stick to or against a tank jungle and sorrowblade is sort of a default first item and if I get a sorrow, then I typically get a tornado as my next offense item. I don't really like getting a serpent's mask(TBH it's sort of a potato on Krul) since he already has life steal and if you're ahead it's better to go burst than tanky. (If they go heavy on the armor then bonesaw might be a good idea) I don't really play krul rn(really out of meta ;-;) and it's really late for me so please forgive any errors/typos I may have made. These are the ideas I have and I'm not sure how accurate my information is but I hope it helps.
Tl;Dr Every build is really situational but there's a lways a starting block and for me it's typically a sorrowblade which normally goes into defense and a tornado and everything else being situational.

P.s. shiversteel is a POTATO
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved