Vainglory Forums

The SEA server is crap.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by diKismYname » July 10, 2017 11:49pm | Report
Bunch of brain dead players in SEA server. Like, c'mon. Or is it cause of my tier. I am expecting lots of GOOD players in tier six. But ofc it'll que me up to some dumbass guy who instalocks ringo, or takka. Pissing me off. I know every game is winnable. NOT WHEN YOU'RE WITH THESE DUMBASSES. They are so stupid, that even my 8/1 glaive can't carry. Just cuz they'll burst the **** out of the captain. Specially a cath who has B on. Like... GET ME OUT OF THIS SERVER.
"raging or trolling isn't the way to win. Start carrying and stop feeding" - me

diKismYname
Quote | PM | +Rep by Faey » July 11, 2017 4:15am | Report
You can request SEMC for that, mind that ping will be higher, but will be more stable than SEA. However, T6 sucks. But staring at T6 Gold, it gets better. Good luck mate.
-fellow SEA
Crazy d

Faey
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cyanogenmoded » July 12, 2017 9:58am | Report
Hey there, i am even in SEA and can confirm the cringy boosted state here, most players dont know brain, and will do weird builds, bush cheack and its the worst time now to make a smurf, the match making is **** and elo is broken, most are boosted by a or two tiers , luckily i was not boosted as i started late and have to be carried TO DEFEAT BY MY PRO TEAMMATES.
Anyways rage and salt out, keep calm, party and play well, practice in casual duo q or trio q never solo q in SEA worst regret.... Play with ones who can play and u can rely on, try to carry once a while or get carried, accept defeat and learn from mistakes.
It will get better at hotness gold , t4 and t6 are the worst tiers full of noobs and salty players
IGN- cyanogenmoded, hotness, good carry and ok roam
I will be your worst nightmare
Main heroes- Glaive(wp), Petal(dead, this hero is dead for me), cp adagio, vox, gwen, lance(not bad), koshka, alpha and sometimes the current meta.

Cyanogenmoded
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fajarss1705 » September 9, 2017 2:16pm | Report
SEA is so many op player. But so many toxic player. Plz vg make more punishment in banned acc....

Fajarss1705
Quote | PM | +Rep by Faey » September 9, 2017 6:07pm | Report
Haha, says who? I SoloQ 90% of the time and I'm at T8 silver last season, now T7 silver.
Crazy d

Faey
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nightmare5436 » September 10, 2017 12:57am | Report
diKismYname wrote:

Bunch of brain dead players in SEA server. Like, c'mon. Or is it cause of my tier. I am expecting lots of GOOD players in tier six. But ofc it'll que me up to some dumbass guy who instalocks ringo, or takka. Pissing me off. I know every game is winnable. NOT WHEN YOU'RE WITH THESE DUMBASSES. They are so stupid, that even my 8/1 glaive can't carry. Just cuz they'll burst the **** out of the captain. Specially a cath who has B on. Like... GET ME OUT OF THIS SERVER.

If u want to get out of the server cause of all these shtty players do the following :)

Contact [email protected]
With the following details
your in-game username
Your email that is associated with your account (The one you used to create your account with)
Your current region (SEA)
The region you want to transfer to (maybe NA???)
Offer a good reason (SEA is full of sht players) (not sure they will accept this though)
IGN: Nightmare5436
Server: SEA
Main: Ardan, Lance, Lyra, Taka, Kestrel

Nightmare5436
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » September 10, 2017 9:39am | Report
Fajarss1705 wrote:

SEA is so many op player. But so many toxic player. Plz vg make more punishment in banned acc....

you should see how toxic the na server is
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blissey123 » September 10, 2017 4:08pm | Report
However, it is a well known fact that the SEA server if almost definitely the most Toxic Server in Vainglory, so I usually just grimace and bear with it however. However, there are even people who add you to their friend list for the sole purpose of saying that you are extremely bad at the game and should quit,(that happened to me twice, but meh, I continue playing winkwink) and eventually, with soloq, I managed to almost reach got swagger last season(I don't play much so it is a huge accomplishment for me). I think we have to accept that there are toxic players in the SEA server and nothing can change that. All of us just have to do is to take a deep breath and continue playing(even though playing with a toxic teammates is a complete waste of time)
IGN: Blissey123
Hero mains: Lyra, Catherine, Koshka, Idris, Celeste, Kestrel, Flicker,Celeste
Heroes that I am good at but I don't have: Joule
Practicing: Kestrel, Celeste, Vox, Idris
Tier: Worthy Foe Silver
Best Heroes: Lyra, Catherine, Idris, Kestrel, Koshka, Vox, Celeste

Blissey123
Notable (17)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » September 12, 2017 12:05pm | Report
Takuisgud wrote:

you should see how toxic the na server is

lol so true, I normally get at least 1 troll every ranked game(I only play ranked/blitz :P)
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved