Vainglory Forums

Too much rude and intentional-losing players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by PokemonAddict » March 16, 2016 5:11am | Report
Almost everytime I play a match, there would always be this person in my team that intentional loses. They rude ping me for nothing and starts to uncooperate. More often, they stay at base. They laugh at our own deaths and attemps to kill the enemy. The sad thing is that sometimes, this happens in Ranked Matches. When you friend them to be able to talk to them, they quickly say that you're a noob, idiot, stupid, etc. Even if you put thumbs down on them and report them, there is a high percentage that they're using an alternate account. Also, when I friend them, I see that they are Unranked. But how come that happened? I am Decent-ish when this happened. Is the matchmaker really like this?

PokemonAddict
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » March 16, 2016 8:29am | Report
Only way to got past this is to get good, no way around it, it is very easy to win 2v3s, also try to get a carry role, lane or jungle.

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShadowBeatz » March 17, 2016 8:53pm | Report
^ 2v3 isnt as easy as you seem to think

i solo que only, and im in skill tier 6, and ive done plenty of 2v3s, and they arent easy.
IGN: 6ixthTheory
Region: North America
Skill Tier: Pretty Good, bronze
Mains: Ringo (CP + WP), Glaive (WP), Skye (WP)
Secondaries: Phinn, Fortress, Rona

ShadowBeatz
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » March 18, 2016 7:46am | Report
I meant that they are possible, not easy

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Eugoogalizer » March 18, 2016 9:58am | Report
Many times the only way to ensure you can get a hero that can carry is to instalock, which ends up usually hurting the entire team.

Eugoogalizer
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusP » March 20, 2016 3:09am | Report
Whats your karma and skilltier?
Which region do you play?

MaximusP
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by PokemonAddict » March 20, 2016 5:01am | Report
@MaximusP

I was Decent-ish Bronze when this happens. I had Great Karma during that time also. My teammates meanwhile were Unranked ( I friended them so I can see their rank and to talk to them). I play in South East Asia. Now, I'm back to Not Bad Gold because this happened again...

PokemonAddict
Quote | PM | +Rep by abnin » March 25, 2016 7:24am | Report
lol

abnin
Quote | PM | +Rep by susmoy » March 25, 2016 9:23am | Report
You are just unlucky. This happened to me few times. I play in South-east asia server and often Match up with unranked and lower tier people in rank matches. I am Tier 7. I just do 2 things. I always lead the match, this makes things easier for other team members to play accordingly. AND if there is a foul member in my team, i just block his pings (so u don't get any pings he gives). This really helps. ;p

susmoy
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » March 25, 2016 6:11pm | Report
If you continue to have these problems, stop playing VG IMMEDIATELY.

Today I've learned that sometimes the matchmaker pairs you up with players that have the same win/lose streak as you.

So if you've been losing a lot, chances are you're going to get paired up with worse players.

I've been witnessing this today, I've dropped to Hotness Bronze from Hotness Silver

(***wow so much hardship***)

I'm pretty sure I can get back to my place and I'm sure you can rank up again too :)
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved