Vainglory Forums

Too much unnecesary death

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Poll Question:

Who is the most op hero at vainglory?
Skaarf
Krul
VOTE
Quote | PM | +Rep by Voidrin » May 24, 2015 1:54am | Report
Im currently in rank 6 The hotness.

I wouldnt have complain at all infact I wanna complain on how skaarf is too op in these new updates. I was pleased to hear that they finally buffed skaarf because he dies way too fast but now every single time i fight skaarf in a head on battle or triple teaming him. We just get owned even if we micro or buy the right builds we seem to just get burned so easily that our regenetative abilities cant deal with skaarfs fire.

I tried to solo him once i had "FULL HEALTH" he had like a half health but he kills with ease im much faster than him , every time he attacks me he regains so much health even though he didnt have any builds that can regain or steal health.

Now in every team match I fight when I use skaarf i can kill enemy heroes with ease "I only lose either to the skill of the enemy team or being trippled team" But when my team fights skaarf and his team skaarf wont just f die easily even if we ambush him he can almost bring our healths dwindling to half to the point where the enemy team can finish us off with such ease

Sorry if my complaints are way too harsh but skaarf just makes almost anyone in my team die so easily even if we did counter , silence or stun him his flames just burns us too much which makes team battles lose immediatly

Voidrin
Quote | PM | +Rep by Killerbannapple » June 3, 2015 7:20am | Report
It depends on the situation, krul can kill scaarf quickly if caught of gaund in the lane. on the other hand skaarf can kill krul with his ult if he has built crystal. both heros are really good atm and it really depends on their build.
krul has nice facial hair...

Killerbannapple
Quote | PM | +Rep by PolaDaBear » June 3, 2015 9:54am | Report
Honestly it also comes down to your play style when facing a Skaarf. If you have a Glaive, Catherine, Joule, Krul, or Koshka on your team and they can stun Skaarf in the middle of the ult, than he is quickly disposed of and quite squishy. I understand why people are upset about the buff and might think he is OP but I think it has more to do with the fact that players are not used to his new power and stand in there and allow him to build his stacks up. If you have a little patience and let the stack burn out, than you are more effective in taking him down. I have literally never played as Skaarf, so I don't have any ulterior motive to vouch for him, I have just found that playing against him, while at times annoying, is not that OP if played cautiously and opportunistically. A smart Skaarf player will keep chasing in an attempt to keep the burn going but if you are agile enough to avoid it, you can get him on his heels and can close for the kill. Just my two sense.

Krul on the other hand is a different story. Quite simply he must be ganged up on or VERY quickly burst down. Players with some crystal burst power will be able to dispose of him. Players who sit in there and trade hits will lose every time as he smites you to death and skies his health back up. 1 vs 1 is not smart unless you have an agile character who can burst him down or kite him.

Lastly, the most annoying thing is when players use their abilities on a Krul who just used his A ability. He will not take any damage and everyone, especially in team fights, will have wasted their abilities. Stay in and take the damage his A ability brings, wait for his damage buff protector to drop AND THEN burst him down. Krul players usually try and build their stacks up so if you wait until you are actually able to do damage, a lot of times you will be able to kill him because he is still chugging along attempting to build stacks. That might be the thing I wish I could tell players the most when solo queueing. Don't rush to take Krul down until his A ability buff has dropped. You'll be amazed and how much more effective you are when facing him.

Cheers!

PolaDaBear
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved