Vainglory Forums

Unable to buy certain items after latest update

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by RetroActive » January 8, 2015 8:44pm | Report
Is anyone else unable to buy certain items after the latest update? The buy button is unclickable on items like frostburn and ironguard contract. Yes I am next to the shop. Yes the buy button is there. I can buy other items with no issues its just a few that are not buyable.

RetroActive
Quote | PM | +Rep by sasquatch » January 8, 2015 8:53pm | Report
I just played a game with frostburn, so didn't effect me. Sorry man
Stay Frosty

sasquatch
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheNatural » January 8, 2015 11:48pm | Report
I had a slight issue playing with scarf. His fireball and his ult was just not wanting to shoot right it was Very peculiar not as smooth as usual. Maby it will fix it self I was prob lagg

TheNatural
Quote | PM | +Rep by DoudJr » January 9, 2015 1:49am | Report
Yeah, me too ! I couldn't buy certain items and couldn't sell any item either...
IGN : DoudJr
Region: EU
Main: SAW, Catherine
Practicing: Adagio, Petal
Skill Tier : Simply Amazing

DoudJr
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by jpaissa » January 9, 2015 5:30am | Report
me too, i play with krul. breaking point, travel boots, aftershock can`t be bought

jpaissa
Quote | PM | +Rep by Primodatum » January 9, 2015 5:52am | Report
I have found the buy button to be an issue as well. I believe it will be fixed in a future update. However, until then, if you double tap an item in the shop you will purchase it.
Always remember to have fun

Primodatum
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mrcrazyfox » January 9, 2015 6:48am | Report
Glaring problem with update ... Buying key starting items not working ... The only difference in the game was the recent update ... Without being able to buy items was forced to try different builds ( all of which ended horrifically bad ... Hey you try winning with just oak hearts xD ) ... This game was worlds of fun ... Before the ... Ahem ... Improvement

Mrcrazyfox
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mrcrazyfox » January 9, 2015 6:58am | Report
If only there was a company that developed the game ... And created a forum where their players could leave comments about bugs / issues and problems they might want to ... Gee ... I don't know ... Investigate and ... Dare I say ... Fix ... ( the fox dashes into hiding before the dev's get their rifles xD )

Mrcrazyfox
Quote | PM | +Rep by CobraFredPE » January 9, 2015 7:12am | Report
I had the same issue with travel boots, frostburn and scout mines. Totally forgot about double-tapping the item to buy, lol.
IGN: CobraFredPE
Region: South America
Karma lv: 18
Skill Tier: Decent-ish
Main: Ardan / Catherine
Also: Glaive / Ringo / Celeste (Practicing a lot with her, anyway)

CobraFredPE
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by culley503 » January 9, 2015 8:51am | Report
I had the same issue but its not that you cant buy the items. Simply select the item and then scroll down in the item description so you see all the stats and then hit buy. Worked everytime for me that way

culley503

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved