Vainglory Forums

Update 1.15!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » March 2, 2016 3:24am | Report
Update 1.15 is coming soon! Check out the patch notes here.

http://www.vainglorygame.com/news/update-1-15-notes-shadows-empower-me/

What are you guys most excited for? I'm excited for the fact that you can collect cards to get the limited edition skin of Taka!
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by NoxTenebra » March 2, 2016 5:43am | Report
The only thing I'm excited for are the post-match surveys and maybe the new jungle mob scaling. The Krul changes won't bring him back, in my opinion he is still extremly weak because of the BP changes. I was very annoyed when I heared that Taka will be buffed, it seems like now nobody under Pretty Good knows how to counter him, I really wonder how this will be with a Taka who is even stronger... -.-
InGame-Name: NoxTenebra
Region: EU
Wins: 300+
Highest Rank Achieved: Pretty Good Bronze
Main Laners: WP Glaive, CP Skye, CP Adagio, WP Adagio,
Main Junglers: WP/Tank Krul, WP Glaive, CP Skye
Main Supporters: Tank/Clockwork Glaive, Tank/Shatterglass Adagio

NoxTenebra
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by FireWolf250 » March 2, 2016 7:11am | Report
Reim will be so powerful, and they didnt nerf the adagio buff comp very much at all, only regular adagio =(
IGN: FireWolf250
Laners: CP Skaarf, CP Phinn, CP Adagio
Junglers: None
Supporters/Roamers: CP Adagio, CP Shatterglass Phinn
You think I have to much CP!? That's what AC is for!

"Everyone has multiple personality disorder, its called having emotions." -Anonymus

FireWolf250
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Frantik » March 2, 2016 9:18am | Report
I have a very important question...
"Why Rona Is In The Game Yet? srsly I can't see how she is a hero. Now some would say wow 70 to 75% wp ratio buff but I cant understand how the heck this small buff gonna make her stronger. Phinn or Even ardan can 1v1 her early game. Mid game she falls, late game her cs is less than the enemy jungle most of the time cause of her rips. Bp changes destroyed her entirely so what remains of her basically?

Frantik
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » March 2, 2016 12:58pm | Report
Yeah taka honestly I feel like they should've nerfed crystal and given one of his abilities a weapon ratio so both builds can actually be seen in the Meta and be played correctly right at low elo and high elo.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved